Key: BMW logo

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jerman

Please advise where can I replace the BMW logo (turned yellowish) on the key. It's a rubberised one. Thanks p/s: Not available in Motorsports, Sunway
Key.jpg

Hi jerman.

The Logo was looking nice. I am newbie here and want the advice for buying a new car I am looking for the BMW So can you suggest me which one is better for me?
Many thanks in advance jerman.

Bro jerman, I hav the whole set come with the new rubber & of course the logo new maaaaaaaa, sell to u cheap2 raya sale hehehe

adammatthew431;457690 said:
Hi jerman.

The Logo was looking nice. I am newbie here and want the advice for buying a new car I am looking for the BMW So can you suggest me which one is better for me?

If I may,That would depend on what's your budget like and which series you may have in mind.Maybe if you could furnish us with a little more,we could help you decide?

adammatthew431;457690 said:
Hi jerman.

adam,
This maybe the wrong thread. As per Guna's comments, you need to be specific as to what your are looking for ie. model, budget.....etc

Hi Jerman,

I'm also looking for the same logo for the key. If I find any info will let you know and if you manage to get any please let me know .

Thanks

Jerman;456783 said:
Please advise where can I replace the BMW logo (turned yellowish) on the key. It's a rubberised one. Thanks

p/s: Not available in Motorsports, Sunway

Key.jpg

Have you tried the roll of shops in Sunway ? I believe some of the accessories shop carries it.

champion;467629 said:
Have you tried the roll of shops in Sunway ? I believe some of the accessories shop carries it.

champion,
Tried the entire row. No luck! Please advise if you found one!

Hello,now I'm using e46 with not original bmw key.so how if I wan to do original key,anyone know where to do it? And 1 thing,only can lock the door using the key..anyone can help me?

Just to share with the rest. Finally found the BMW key logo. Racing Fit Motorsport, Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway for RM 15 per pc.

BEFORE (yellowish)

Key.jpg

AFTER (self-adhesive, just peel off old one and replace. Brand new look!)

100_1852.jpg

Jerman;539070 said:
Just to share with the rest. Finally found the BMW key logo. Racing Fit Motorsport, Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway for RM 15 per pc.

AFTER

100_1852.jpg

Nice! Shud be the same size as the newer key fob logo rite? Does it come with self-adhesive?

sori bro mcelah..

i just bought logo bmw like u at racing fit motorsport..

harga not rm15 but rm18 maaa...

why?...

Just bought mine. The price was RM 18, but let them know our bmw club friend bought it at RM 15 and i want the same price. No problem. Only if the logo is for other brand might get it for RM5 :)

Top Bottom