K2N Power Booster

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW9700

Club Guest
came across this product in the Motor Trader with extremely confident claims to increase your power and torque and safe fuel?2000cc to increase in power/torque to 2500cc2500cc to increase in power/torque to 3000ccthe guy claims to have done many E90's and E60's..wondering if any bros or sisters have tried this out?sounds interesting..(cost is more than a ECU remap..)see the website: www.K2N.com.my

Every once in a while they come up with miracle products like these.. and usually, the only increase you get is Mental Horsepower + 10. Hehe.. :D

Bro, you try first la.. then give us non bias report. Will be ever grateful and indebted to you. Hehehe.. :D :D

StRat;199742 said:
Every once in a while they come up with miracle products like these.. and usually, the only increase you get is Mental Horsepower + 10. Hehe.. :D

Bro, you try first la.. then give us non bias report. Will be ever grateful and indebted to you. Hehehe.. :D :D

bro StRat

i am a sucker for these boosters and sorts..he he...just wondering if anyone has tried before i part with the better part of 3K for the unit...

Could this be another device like that's already in the market called "BROQUET" ? I've got a Broquet installed on my Suzuki Jimny. I installed the canister type, not the drop-in-tank type. Don't know what to say about it.... not day and night difference in power increase. in fact dont even know if real or just feel psycologically more powerful coz installed it.

for the amount paid for the device, i persoally think better to spend on actual engine upgrades like ecu, brakes or suspension. also.... if truly save fuel, how long does it take to break-even?

just my tots.

Hmm says got "natural energy stone", sounds very new age. So far have not found a bolt on product that does what it claims, oh except NOS.

My opinion this are all fake....besides BMW already pour in thousands if not millions in R&D and a very long research time. But a product like this can just suddenly pop up claiming to improve an engine that has already been tuned to the best performance and fuel economy. If u think about it, it sounds really catchey. For the price i rather do a remap...at least it is proven.

Well said by M30.

All will add is that until recently all these bolt on/drop in miracle devices have been relatively cheap, as in the power valve and fuel line magnet types. This new product is disturbing as is expensive AND hokey.

Companies seem to target SE asia for this kind of thing, which boils my spuds no end.

BMW9700;199743 said:
bro StRat

i am a sucker for these boosters and sorts..he he...just wondering if anyone has tried before i part with the better part of 3K for the unit...

Bro, get a Superchip remap lar.. RM2000.. It works, I have it on my ride..
25% increase for N/A cars? Hmmm.. I seriously doubt it.. Anyway, all da best :D

superchip

StRat;202355 said:
Bro, get a Superchip remap lar.. RM2000.. It works, I have it on my ride..
25% increase for N/A cars? Hmmm.. I seriously doubt it.. Anyway, all da best :D

dude

since we are on the topic of superchip, was in stutgard auto ( fark dont know how to spell lah) asked bout the superchip and one guy quoted me RM 1.6K but said that it will be a reflash. No actual change in chip. Hence, it is more of a superchip software upgrade then a chip change correct?

Thanks

If the dealer for that K2N is so confident in his product, then he should be comfortable with a before & afTer dyno test.

Gains equivalent to what the claims are then pay the price for it, if not, then get him to rip it out. FOC!

Top Bottom