Just registered...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DINO

Club Guest
Hi Everyone,Call me Dino. Have been wanting to own a BMW for years but just got the chance and courage to own one. The car is not officially mine yet; not signing the dotted line with the bank yet but the loan has been approved, will be registered under my wife and hopefully to get it before Christmas. Initial plan was an E30 but later decided on E36 318i, found one, booked, but cancelled by owner likely due to long time taken by my side to get a loan; banks fussier if you apply directly, it seems. Finally missus attracted to E39 (can put 5 golf bags in the boot) while searching for other E36, so this one coming is a 520i year 1999 bought from secondhand car dealer whom arrange for the loan without any issue (with PB). I stay in PJ, have been reading and referring from the discussion in this forum for awhile and finally decided to join, maybe to share my own experience one day. Hope to continually own and enjoy this brand of car moving forward without spending too much money, and get to know others who have the same passion. See you around.

welcome aboard , bro ! good virtual progression - from E30 to E36 to E39 ! he he he

Top Bottom