Just bought a pre-reg 325i .. need help with number interchange

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCH

Club Guest
So I just bought a pre-reg 325i last week, can't wait to take delivery this friday!I also bought a new registration number (NCH xxxx) from JPJ Seremban, gonna assign it to my car next week.Dealer quoted me RM 1200 for interchange done by a runner. The runner will prepare all documents and I still have to make 1 trip to JPJ Seremban. Why am I paying so much already and still have to do the job myself?If you know a runner who can do it for a lot less, please send me a PM.Thank you very much!

i think you have to sign some documents on site...meaning in JPJ.

yes,you need to go jpj to sign the transfer form in front of pegawai & sah your ic.if you don't want to go you dare to let the runner sign behalf of you?rm1200 is a reasonable price cause your old number need to go to a new kapchai which they also need to pay motorbike shop.

oh is it reasonable?

the salesperson told me i can go to a motorbike shop and try my luck. he said sometimes ppl can get it done for as low as RM 800.

I'm gonna go to one shop, if I don't get substantial saving then I'd just use a runner for the convenience.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom