Just An Offer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmwsideways

Club Guest
My co. has put on a notice to dispose about 30 sets of HID Kits due to auditing purpose. From what I see on the list, it has about 2 units of H1 4350K, 9 units of H1 6000K, 3 units of H1 8000K, and a few units of H4 4350K, 6000K and 8000K, and also just few units H7 8000K. Sorry, no other models. Please rest assured that all this kits are not defects and still comes with a year warranty on exchange basis. Kits are from Taiwan and brand name DAX (actually I see no difference between all kits because my co. carry 7 brands). This is not the RM 350-400 (market value) type of kits. This is good quality stuff. The price only comes at RM 290 (without installation) (Install very easy, u can give me RM 30, I install for you) At this price, I think it is very cheap. To moderators, this is only an offer, should this is considered as commercial posting, you are free to delete this posting. Thank you.

E30, 34, 36 all pakai H1

E39, 46 D2/H7 but E39/46/60 I advise dont take normal kit, PM me for further details

What is the current situation from JPJ on HID especially those not originally fitted ones? Previously I fitted in my E39 but during the recent hooha, i went back on halogen. Not being too careful we need to tread wearily on ' Don promote" episode....hehehehe

bmwsideways, you've got pm.

Just out of curiosity, when installing the HID, does it require modifications? If later (JPJ suddenly becomes overzealous in clamping down the usage of aftermarket HID) and I need to go back the original halogen route, how easy/difficult it is to do so?

c-square;245135 said:
bmwsideways, you've got pm.

Just out of curiosity, when installing the HID, does it require modifications? If later (JPJ suddenly becomes overzealous in clamping down the usage of aftermarket HID) and I need to go back the original halogen route, how easy/difficult it is to do so?

Bro, stick with 4300K bulbs and you will be fine :)

cwk_ipoh;245129 said:
What is the current situation from JPJ on HID especially those not originally fitted ones? Previously I fitted in my E39 but during the recent hooha, i went back on halogen. Not being too careful we need to tread wearily on ' Don promote" episode....hehehehe

A few forum members already collected their HIDs yesterday via COD transaction. :top:

wiramod11;245133 said:
does this HID comes with ballast and it's full set? RM290 for 1 set?

Yes the whole thing...ballast, wiring, bulbs, cable ties, brackets all in a very nice box.

For your information, H1 and H7 does not have high beam and will never be (I mean if installed in your low beam compartment) There will be no double beam on H1 or H7. If you want hi and lo beam with HID, whereby your headlamp takes only H1 and H7, you have to purchase 2 units

I receved more than 5 people enquiry about whether my H1 and H7 got high beam

Thanks to those who had taken the HIDs.

bmwsideways;245306 said:
For your information, H1 and H7 does not have high beam and will never be (I mean if installed in your low beam compartment) There will be no double beam on H1 or H7. If you want hi and lo beam with HID, whereby your headlamp takes only H1 and H7, you have to purchase 2 units

I receved more than 5 people enquiry about whether my H1 and H7 got high beam

Thanks to those who had taken the HIDs.

im one of those who asked the silly question.. :D

Top Bottom