Joining as Official Member for Year 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

gracetcp

Club Guest
The membership fees for Year 2010 are:1) Registration Fees (One Time) : RM1502) Annual fees for 2010 (valid from Jan-Dec): RM150Payment details are in the membership form.Those who are interested to join as official members will be required to fill in the membership form below and share how they will contribute to the club and bring it to greater heights. Upon approval, the new official member would be entitled the following items and benefits:-1) Starter pack worth more than RM150- Official BMW Club Membership Card- Official BMW Club Shirt for new members- Official BMW Club Cap for new members- Official BMW Club Key Chain for new members- Official BMW Club Number Plate Holder for new members- Official BMW Club Car Sticker for new members2) Member Privilege Price for participation fees for future club events3) Unrestricted access to the BMW Club Malaysia website2010 Membership Form (PDF)

mizhan;472716 said:
madam, old members when fees due la..?

1st of January 2010..

Interest will be charge for late payment... :listen:

mizhan;472716 said:
madam, old members when fees due la..?

Renewal collection starts in Dec 2009, there is a thread in the Exclusive Lounge for renewals.

Hi comittee members...
I've just printed out the membership form year 2010 and I noticed that it requires a car registration card. may I know the purpose of it?
And regarding the tshirt sizes, I'm not really sure if M or L would fit me, but I'll put as M initially, will i be able to change if unable to fit?
lastly, where do i submit the form?

Thanks for the feedback and I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay in this great club.
Cheers

xstatic;473239 said:
Hi comittee members...
I've just printed out the membership form year 2010 and I noticed that it requires a car registration card. may I know the purpose of it?
And regarding the tshirt sizes, I'm not really sure if M or L would fit me, but I'll put as M initially, will i be able to change if unable to fit?
lastly, where do i submit the form?

Thanks for the feedback and I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay in this great club.
Cheers

The objective of the registration card is to ensure that the applicant is a genuine bmw vehicle owner or have one in the household, as there were previously non-bmw owners wanting to become members which is against the club's constitution. You can fax the form to the fax number stated in the form and follow the payment instructions accordingly.

Starter packs can be collected during official TT / club events from the Vice President. As for the shirt size, it's the standard Malaysian size. Changing of size would be subject to availability. Thanks!

gracetcp;472683 said:
The membership fees for Year 2010 are:

1) Registration Fees (One Time) : RM150
2) Annual fees for 2010 (valid from Jan-Dec): RM150
Payment details are in the membership form.

Those who are interested to join as official members will be required to fill in the membership form below and share how they will contribute to the club and bring it to greater heights.

Upon approval, the new official member would be entitled the following items and benefits:-

1) Starter pack worth more than RM150
- Official BMW Club Membership Card
- Official BMW Club Shirt for new members
- Official BMW Club Cap for new members
- Official BMW Club Key Chain for new members
- Official BMW Club Number Plate Holder for new members
- Official BMW Club Car Sticker for new members

2) Member Privilege Price for participation fees for future club events

3) Unrestricted access to the BMW Club Malaysia website
I am the BMW owner from Labuan. Can I join your club as well?

hi,

gracetcp;473361 said:
The objective of the registration card is to ensure that the applicant is a genuine bmw vehicle owner or have one in the household, as there were previously non-bmw owners wanting to become members which is against the club's constitution. You can fax the form to the fax number stated in the form and follow the payment instructions accordingly.

Starter packs can be collected during official TT / club events from the Vice President. As for the shirt size, it's the standard Malaysian size. Changing of size would be subject to availability. Thanks!

regards to this post:
how if my bmw still my dad name..???

LD5251;477527 said:
I am the BMW owner from Labuan. Can I join your club as well?

yes you can but it would be difficult for you to join in our activities which are mostly held in Klang Valley.

I was a member in 2007 but got kick out, i think b'cos i did not pay yearly membership fee. I even attended one of the GM. Can I join back as a new registration member?

You were not kicked out.

Simply, your membership was been terminated, as we allow a specific grace period under the club's constitution for members to renew the yearly subscription.

To re-join you will need to pay RM300.

Cheers

ALBundy;481361 said:
You were not kicked out.

Simply, your membership was been terminated, as we allow a specific grace period under the club's constitution for members to renew the yearly subscription.

To re-join you will need to pay RM300.

Cheers

OK. I did not received the notification via normal mail.

Can pay installment or not..hehehee. mode of payment? ..cash, cc or cheque.

will I get new shirt plus other goodies

Hi I'm from Johor Bahru and my car is registered under my company. Can I join?

No problem Dr. Malvin. The club guide says as long as you have access to a BMW unit, be it family owned, or even company owned, so you don't even need to own one :D .. welcome! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom