JB and SIN UDMs TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Wayansurfer

Club Guest
Hi,I was wondering why not the SIN and JB UDMs have a TT session together. This TT would allow us both sides to sit down, discuss and getting to know each other before the trip to PD. :blush: In addition, we also could plan the time and all for the trip to PD.Any takers?? :)

When will this TT be held, Singapore or JB?

If it's anytime this weekend, I'll be down in S'pore form 7th to 10th.

Originally posted by Wayansurfer@Apr 5 2005, 09:50 PM
Hi,

I was wondering why not the SIN and JB UDMs have a TT session together. This TT would allow us both sides to sit down, discuss and getting to know each other before the trip to PD. :blush:

In addition, we also could plan the time and all for the trip to PD.
Any takers?? :)
up north in jb ?..i'm keen...say when..:)

Hi All,

We shall wait for any responses from the JB UDMs. Wether SIN or JB, will keep you guys update.

Originally posted by Wayansurfer@Apr 6 2005, 12:29 AM
Hi All,

We shall wait for any responses from the JB UDMs. Wether SIN or JB, will keep you guys update.
Hi... actually we have our own weekly TT. Last week a forumer from singapore also join us (chris cab). Details for this week TT as follow

This week TT....

venue : KAFE 60-an (suggest for better place okay)
date : 7th April 2005 (THURSDAY)
Time : 2100 HRS

1) Zamtresco
2) renzs

p/s : we also have a few members not from this forum. They will come once we inform them via SMS... One more thing, we have a day trip to desaru with IA auto club. Sunday, 10th April 2005... Wanna join?

Hi wayansurfer. I think it should be a very good idea. If we combine, I guess we can have a bigger crowd. The more the merrier right. So for me no problem because I wont be working on Friday the 13th oops, sorry just Friday next week. What do you guys say?

Originally posted by isham101@Apr 7 2005, 02:00 PM
tonight TT, tomorow night TT lagi... wah lau!!
Tomorrow night with whom brother?

friday week will only start next week la... this week still thursday night

Hi Guys,

What time will u guys be having the TT and where??
We were reckoning of going there after 2230hrs..anytime minus or plus the time mentioned..

Top Bottom