Is it original radiator?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yvosim5

Club Guest
My radiator has leaked and replaced a new one,suggested to change a original.But look at the radiator theres no BMW logo or wording on it,and can only see the BERH or something(I know its BE....something and got H in it).Ask the mechanic and he says it original and this is german brands name.So just curious and needs to know is any one familiar with this brand and is it considered original without the BMW logo?Or am I being conned?advises please,thanks.

yes, if i am not mistaken BEHR is supplying radiators for BMW, even your original aircond cooling coil also BEHR germany

yvosim5;341469 said:
thanks bro,so you are saying its totally original?
i duno how to c lar bro, just make sure its made in germany and not china

I am using BEHR . It's a reputable German OEM & they supplies to Merc too .

Cheers !

Yes, BEHR supply the OEM stuff for BMW, just go for it, no need to care about the BMW logo, the logo is expensive.

bmw7833;341651 said:
Yes, BEHR supply the OEM stuff for BMW, just go for it, no need to care about the BMW logo, the logo is expensive.
hahhaha, u r right man. just give an example of NGK laser platinum spark plug use by BMW, NGK mass produce it for BMW with their logos and selling it around RM 40-50/pcs. however, if u buy exactly the same laser platinum plug minus BMW logo, it only cost about RM 30/pcs. unless u think BMW logo make your plug more powerful then go for it :stupid:

KEH-KEH. Now there are plenty of imitation parts around.
Sometime it is difficult to accertain whether the part is original or not.
They can even fake the packaging, boxes, wrappers, and hologram.
The best bet is to ensure that you buy from a reputable supplier.... or source

Top Bottom