Invite: 15 free Grandstand passes for SNF 23 April

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

adian

Club Guest
I'd like to invite the BMW Club to our next SNF (Saturday Night Fever), and offer 15 free Grandstand passes (is that enough? If you guys want a few more do let me know!)It'll be on the 23rd April. Action starts about 7pm. There's food gerais to lepak, booths and bazaars, dancing girls, etc if you make it into the Paddock.Can someone be in charge? I'll put their name and IC down at the Entry, and the tickets can be collected when you arrive.We don't release the tickets till the day itself to avoid counterfeit items (yes, it happens!).Do let me know! Email adian@ignition.my

would like to have 2 adults and kids pls .... pm me where to pick those up ...

Fellas, thanks for great response!

There is only 1 parking area, which is the paddock area. Access to the grandstand is through the underground tunnel from the pit building.

Layouts are here: http://ignition.my/snfs/access-maps-layouts/

We are providing free Grandstand passes, to go to the Pits tho you will need to pay.

Can someone pls take the lead, and email me the list of names, with email and HP.

Thanks!

/adian

ohh sorry ...grandstand passes ..well i'm out then ..as not many ppl sit there and moreover it's not that lighted up. Most of the action is towards the pit area ..

anyway thanks for the offer ....

I'm going to the us open and have the grounds passes for Friday and Saturday. i know in the paper they have who will play in Armstrong or the grandstand, but the night before, or before i could get my hands on a paper in the morning, is there a website that says this?Reputation Management

Top Bottom