Introduced before but newbie still

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nottyghost

Club Guest
Hi. I have introduced before but cant remember when. Again..I'm Azmin, 35 married working in PJ area but live in Serdang Area. Currently I'm seriously looking for E46 2001 I know this forum just by browsing the net. I hope I can get help and gather info as much as possible about the UDM from all the friendly forumers here. I have read some threads and realized that buying a used BMW need lots of spare money for its maintenance. I know that one cannot escape from maintenance issue and thats fair for any machines. But maybe one can try to minimize the risk by knowing what to check when buying a used car. Also try to prevent from having to do major repair after few weeks owning the car. That is what I'm looking at now.May I know...which thread talks about "TIPS OF BUYING USED BMW" or "WHAT TO DO NEXT AFTER U TOOK THE CAR FROM USED CAR DEALER/SELLER" Hope I can get a some replies from the old timers here. Tqvm

Thanks to all. Paid booking to a used car in kajang. Wait for my wife loan to be approved..hope can approve lah. My slip all full with commitment..hehhe

nottyghost;515820 said:
Thanks bro. I have read the link.. and for no.6, unfortunately, I dunt have a mechanic that knows BMW. Can U lend me one?..

I first brought my car for inspection at Beemerholics in Sunway. And i did my first 2 or 3 repairs there. I also tried Bavarian Auto near Damansara toll too and from my opinion these mechanics know their stuff pretty well.

welcome bro

i think got few unit E46 in forum for sale................................:top:

Top Bottom