Interior - Roof Lining Fix

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

guyfriendx

Club Guest
Hello everybody,I would like to get a recommendation for place to fix the roof lining. The roof cloth drop off already. Need to fix or replace with similar material as the original. If anybody has done this before, do give me some info. place and $$ to fix.Thanks BMW mate ..

Thanks Ade. I searched via Google. In Kg Subang rite ? What is the price like ? You have any idea ?

Ade;581397 said:
RM400 for roof + ABC pillars. Kg Subang is right.

Thanks bro for sharing.

Firdaus .. have u searched around or survey at the shop mentioned I asked one shop at Pandan Jaya. The price is about RM300+ but the material is not so good and not so many option.

i had my old e34 done at lucky cushion at tmn megah with all 6 pillars inclusive for RM650. But I wouldn't go again as when i arrive, the PIC's family member were all sitting inside my car shaking as if enjoying my car. They also did that to the newer e60 that was just next door. Only after they saw me approaching did they get their butts off and go about their business.

Top Cushion should be good, judging from the good feedback here.

u know what i did to mine on temporary basis....(no time to sent la) I staplet it .......like star blink blink.

Old kelang road near 3rd mile square, it's a acc shop, but they do a lot of conti car interior refurbishing. I did mine there.RM500. For roof, abc pillar. Very good job, material almost like original, would take a master of BMW interior to tell the diff. Completed in about 6hrs

try it in subang ...cheapest in town with good quality job as the boss is wrapping by himself.

Ade;581357 said:
Try a search..in KL..u can go Top Cushion.
Yup! Top Cushion in kepong. I did mine there. Good job and fast too. RM550 for the whole thing if i'm not mistaken.

I did mine at Central Cushion, Kepong back in 2007... RM500 if I am not mistaken for roof lining, pillar A + C and 4 door cards

Top Bottom