Interior pillar and roof carpet to change

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

heron

Club Guest
Hai guys, i own e46 318i and the interior pillar carpet cover start to peeling off. I would like to change the whole interior with black fabric. Anybody know where suitable shop in shah alam n pj area? Including the price much appriciated. Thank in advance:top:

Bro this shop not bad:

TOP Cushion Service
No 2, Jalan SP4/2,
Subang Perdana, Seksyen 4
40150 Kg. Subang Selangor
019-2296909 / 0193306909

Or central cushion in kepong. They r quite reasonable in price n workmanship is good. Tel chew 012 2122040. They do roof lining , pillars , carpet, upholstery, steering rewrap etc.

TQVM guys for the help. I will visit one of the shop to do it. Cheers...

Alex5522;659693 said:
Bro this shop not bad:

TOP Cushion Service
No 2, Jalan SP4/2,
Subang Perdana, Seksyen 4
40150 Kg. Subang Selangor

019-2296909 / 0193306909

Oh God. I've sent my car to top cushion before. I don't know whether it was just my luck or those guys were really malas on that day or they just suck in doing cushion. I wasn't happy at all with their work quality.

Bo_Greene;660506 said:
Oh God. I've sent my car to top cushion before. I don't know whether it was just my luck or those guys were really malas on that day or they just suck in doing cushion. I wasn't happy at all with their work quality.

Bro most of the friends here given positive comments on this cushion shop after they doing their rewrap roof linen A B & C Pillars, cushion or steering wheel there. Maybe you are the one are unlucky i guess. Don't mind to let us know more about what did you service on your car there ?

e46_UDM;659886 said:
am also having the same problem, but will get it done in Seri Kembangan since it's nearer to my house/office. Was quoted RM350 for the roof, exclusive of pillars...

Your ride have sunroof? I think it will cost more if there's a sunroof like mine.

Alex5522;660645 said:
Bro most of the friends here given positive comments on this cushion shop after they doing their rewrap roof linen A B & C Pillars, cushion or steering wheel there. Maybe you are the one are unlucky i guess. Don't mind to let us know more about what did you service on your car there ?

Hey Alex,

I remember the owner driving one of those E46 coupe with the M3 body kits. Anyway, besides the point, I sent my car to Top Cushion to get my 6 pillars re-wrapped and the material he gave me was one of those that looks like the one in 1989 Mitsubishi Galant. He didn't even glue the fabric properly and my car's interior looked awful like a Toyota cedric taxi interior. Just over one month of re-wrapping my pillars, the fabric is coming off again. I swear I've tried talking to the shop owner after the incident and he told me, " kalau u mau serupa baru punya, u pergi balik BMW punya kilang la". He also added, " Satu Malaysia bikin pun mesti ini macam punya". So I've had it with him. I'm never gonna go to that shop again.

Crymson;660794 said:
Your ride have sunroof? I think it will cost more if there's a sunroof like mine.

Mine don't have sunroof. Will try to ask for you when I send my car to them later i.e. in 30 mins time. hehehe...

My headliner fabric had fallen off too, thinking of doing this is in Muar (Tanjung Agas) as it is closer to hometown. If can't do before raya then need to DIY (pin/staple) :wink: will post picture later.

Roof fabric

You are in PG ? PM me as I did mine in PG ....100% workmanship and good price. Takes only 2 days.On day to remove ( you can use car)...second day 1 hour fix back.

aidilj;661304 said:
My headliner fabric had fallen off too, thinking of doing this is in Muar (Tanjung Agas) as it is closer to hometown. If can't do before raya then need to DIY (pin/staple) :wink: will post picture later.

OldmanBM;661312 said:
You are in PG ? PM me as I did mine in PG ....100% workmanship and good price. Takes only 2 days.On day to remove ( you can use car)...second day 1 hour fix back.

PMed! Thanks so much.

e46_UDM;661288 said:
Mine don't have sunroof. Will try to ask for you when I send my car to them later i.e. in 30 mins time. hehehe...

Just sent my car and it will takes 3 hours to change the interior roof. Asked about the sun roof.... quoted RM500.

Roof fabric off

hammock roof and peeling pillars

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

Thanks OldmanBM, will checkout the shop this weekend.

e46_UDM;661319 said:
Just sent my car and it will takes 3 hours to change the interior roof. Asked about the sun roof.... quoted RM500.

Thanks for asking on my behalf.

Crymson;661718 said:
Thanks for asking on my behalf.

no prob. changed the interior roof and am quite happy with the workmanship so far. no complaint. and they even help me to touched up a bit at the A-pillar near the airbag FOC.

aidilj;661485 said:
hammock roof and peeling pillars

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

Thanks OldmanBM, will checkout the shop this weekend.

nice hammock u got there bro.. hehe just joking...

Wow.. bro teruk sudah your roof fabric can't pin any more ya i guess must do asap ha..ha...

aidilj;661304 said:

yazid cushion is it?

Top Bottom