Interested in Z4

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hezryfx

Club Guest
Hello guys,Anyone driven Z4 model 04-05?Do you guys ever have any major problem before?Im planning to get one for myself.anyone in the forum wanna sell their z4?regards,

I have driven a Z4 overseas and also currently have one in Malaysia. I never had any problem with mine apart with normal wear and tear to the tyre.. I remember once i had a problem with starting my vehicle but that was in overseas due to the cold weather.. Wise choice there i think its reallly a wonderful car... also a head turner heheheh....i have got a 03 model now may want to sell it if the price is right hehehe.. tip top condition so very hard to let go hehehehe....

Brilliant to see more Beemer convertible rider in Malaysia

I have driven a Z4 overseas and also currently have one in Malaysia. I never had any problem with mine apart with normal wear and tear to the tyre.. I remember once i had a problem with starting my vehicle but that was in overseas due to the cold weather.. Wise choice there i think its reallly a wonderful car... also a head turner heheheh....i have got a 03 model now may want to sell it if the price is right hehehe.. tip top condition so very hard to let go hehehehe....

Hi Herbert
No lar...not selling my ride..
Just share my experience with Hezry only
Dun afford a new ride yet

Will get my car within these 2 weeks maverick.

will let u know once i get the car :)

Hi Hezry
Cant wait to see ur new ride..hope to see u soon
Rem to bring ur fren a long too...will intro the rest of the Z owner to hehehe

Top Bottom