Installing E36 seats into an E28.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

darylchan

Club Guest
Hi guys. Recently I bought a pair of E36 leather seats to replace my E28 seats cos they were at a good price, and good condition so sapu first. Today tried fitting in, but after measuring, if I fabricate a bracket to install the seats, they will be too high and generally not right.Does anyone know a solution for this, or can recommend a shop that can install the original E28 seat rails onto the E36 seats? Cheers.

i would recommend e34 seats and it matches well and far more comfortable than the e36 seats....

only need to make very slight mode(holes) to the seats!...

the rails wont match the e36...

I actually want smaller/more compact seats and would like the seat height to be slightly lower. E28 seats too big for me. Thats why I got seats from a E36. I assume E34 seats are just as big as the E28 ones.

Any way to get the E36 seats off their rails and mount onto the E28 original rails?

no the e34 seats are smaller....oh forgot... you are thin.. not fat like me...hehehehe

best is to jus extend the bottom part of the e36 seat rail.. dun bother taking rails out.. messy la.. most welding shop can do mah

daryl, pls test my e34 seat then you will know how comfort as compare to e36

Top Bottom