Inspired by mizhan's Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tamade7

Club Guest
Hey guys!!! mizhan's project really inspired me and would like you guys give me some opinion on what, where and how should I proceed with my own project. The car
22072008059.jpg
The S14 engine
DSC00068.jpg
The suspension
DSC00070.jpg
The body parts
DSC00071.jpg
DSC00076.jpg
DSC00074.jpg
The M3 bodykit
DSC00069.jpg
DSC00072.jpg
The Mtec 2 bodykit
04122009188.jpg
The interior
DSC00077.jpg
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o62/tamade7/DSC00075.jpgThe M3 wheelshttp://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o62/tamade7/30042008013.jpgThe BBS RS 006 wheelshttp://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o62/tamade7/04122009187.jpgWell that's all that I have collected thus far. Hopefully the old timer here can give me suggestions so that I won't be doing things twice. Thank you.

Whoaa. s14.

First thing first, strip that bronzit to the metal and address the rust issues first (if it has any). Prepare this car as a prject/ track car, not as a daily driver.

I hope you will do justice to the s14 motor. Good luck.
Officially subscribed to the thread. :top:

nice M powered engine there ...looks clean and neat ...

seeing that you've got most the parts ...the jorney is almost there ...

you flatter me... okay, first & foremost is you need to conceptualize the end result. then describe that outcome in as detailed as possible. from there you should be able to formulate the project action plan and budget required.

may the force be with you :top:

mizhan;475443 said:
you flatter me... okay, first & foremost is you need to conceptualize the end result. then describe that outcome in as detailed as possible. from there you should be able to formulate the project action plan and budget required.

may the force be with you :top:

I have this prob of getting the right ppl doing the right thing. Any recommendations?

tamade7,

Good luck. You need good project management skills and reputable and dependable suppliers and skilled workers.

The end result should be stunning!

At last ey? Always passing by the place and seeing the halfcut sitting there doing nothing. Unless you have acquired the M3s' roof hoop, I think you should go with mtech 2 as you already have the right car for it. Go for the 320is look man. Ultimate sleeper!

My advice before embarking to dark side, sell to me yr E36 coupe hehehe:listen:

initialM;475536 said:
My advice before embarking to dark side, sell to me yr E36 coupe hehehe:listen:

Eh..... a lot of the stuff I did on the e36 has to be re done. Air-cond, paint work and interior. By the time when it's all done, it will not going anyway hehe. I really hope that I will not go through again what I went through on my e36 for this e30. I am taking it slowly; that's the reason the half cut was sitting there for 2 yrs already :top:

Bro mizhan maybe we can meet at your paint shop when you do your daily inspection.

WOW I am speechless!! Looking forward to the completion of the project..all the best!!

tamade7, i hope you now have some idea how to commence your project :wink:

Mizhan, Tamade7, mind if I tag along for the TT session where you;ll be discussing your projects? I'll promise to be quiet and listen :p.

I have an idea...use your M3 bodykit and let me have the Mtech2.....

mizhan, after looking at your car and what you had told me, I have a clearer picture of what I should go about it. I might have to go and look at you car again for more inspirations :top:

virtualmystic, I will try to meet up mizhan again so you might want to ask when is our bro will be available.

anakin, Mtec 2 looks pretty awesome too. Hmmm...

Top Bottom