Inspection 2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nautica1973

Club Guest
I'll be sending my UDM into the workshop for an Inspection 2 at 100,000km in a week. Could anyone be able to tell me what would be changed at this time ?

Depends on wear & tear lar brother (would be said by most of the workshop men),but like most member would advise know your car best, and will not end up a carrot.

I think Quantity and Size of the notes in your wallet will be changed to lesser & smaller notes.

Hope this help..hehe...

ciao.

thanks for the tips mate. but i was more of looking for "what exactly needs to be changed ie. the rubber hosing etc ??"

i know that the axle oil would require a change although i am not too certain of this. is there anything else that i would need to change during this 100,000km Inspection 2 ?

Attached here Inspection II for E34, hope this will give rough idea what need to be done, if not exactly, on your car.

wan520i, thank you. appreciate the manual and it's a lot of help. i'll know what to do with mine when i send it in for servicing. thank you again.

Hi Wan

Do you have the check list for oil service and inspection 1.

Tq

Ada, macam-macam aku ada...mari-mari....hehe..., anxious, seems like you know what I have in my harddisk..., habis lah modal aku kali ni.hehe.

Here:

Top Bottom