Incoming E46 :D

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

raizent

Club Guest
Hi guys , so I started becoming a silent reader of this forum for almost a year since my dad decided to get me a BMW ! So in the end I decided to join in the forum so that I can gather more guide and information from all the " sifus " out here . The desired model was a E46 ,( 320i / 325i ) 318i also can XD , everyday I've been googling around mudah for BMW E46 and the prices are acceptable :) . However , I still haven't found a good one and am not sure which to choose , I might get the car late end of this month ( hopefully ) since my dad is getting his Mercs too anytime soon . So apart from my short introduction here , I would like to wish a happy fasting month for all the beemers out there too :D . Anyway ! I'm happy to join the forum and wishes to know you all .PS : If any of you guys are selling off a E46 please kindly leave a PM or direct to your post because I wanted to collect as many choices as I can to make sure I pick the right one >.< .. nice meeting you guys ! ^^

The 330 is a little bit too overpowered for a slow driver like me , prefer the 318 or 320 / 325 >.

selamat datang.. 231bhp (on a good day) is not overpowered. I personally feel an E46 would only be fun with at least 250bhp (stick) or 300bhp with autobox. so a stock 330i isn't overpowered; go look for one, you will find the power adequate 80% of the time.

raizent;836244 said:
The 330 is a little bit too overpowered for a slow driver like me , prefer the 318 or 320 / 325 >.

mizhan;836277 said:
selamat datang.. 231bhp (on a good day) is not overpowered. I personally feel an E46 would only be fun with at least 250bhp (stick) or 300bhp with autobox. so a stock 330i isn't overpowered; go look for one, you will find the power adequate 80% of the time.

agree wid bro Mizhan..

welcome to the forum!

AmoiSky;836289 said:
agree wid bro Mizhan..

welcome to the forum!

Unless you find yourselve in a pack of wolves sniffing at you know what almost every other weekend or worse... every weekend! You will be hungry for more power in no time...

An E46 with the smooth straight six should be a good starting NA base for you imho...

Goodluck hunting and welcome to the forum!

mizhan;836277 said:

You sure 300hp is enuff for you? :)

Please please please at least get the 325i or 330i if you have the budget. Don't get 318i then come to TT then test other members car (E46 groupie now all packed with 330s, some with tons of mods) then got regrets. That's the worst thing that can happen. Remember, car is a depreciating asset. Always buy one that you like the most and don't have regrets after that. When wanna sell and upgrade, too late, gonna rugi kaw kaw.

So please think thoroughly and follow the advice of the sifus above. Make a wise and informed decision before biting the bullet. Test all the variants 318s 320s 323s 325s 328s 330s. Like the Malaysian saying goes "Follow your heart but still think with the brain"

I suggest a 325 but if you do get a 318i then my humble 318i with no mod can park next to yours and wont look so bad

wingzee;836364 said:
Please please please at least get the 325i or 330i if you have the budget. Don't get 318i then come to TT then test other members car (E46 groupie now all packed with 330s, some with tons of mods) then got regrets. That's the worst thing that can happen. Remember, car is a depreciating asset. Always buy one that you like the most and don't have regrets after that. When wanna sell and upgrade, too late, gonna rugi kaw kaw.

So please think thoroughly and follow the advice of the sifus above. Make a wise and informed decision before biting the bullet. Test all the variants 318s 320s 323s 325s 328s 330s. Like the Malaysian saying goes "Follow your heart but still think with the brain"

Well said bro....
Soooooo...... its all now up to u bro. Make up ur mind after reading all these tailo advised.
Or else, get bro wingzee car. His one is m54b25 325i with most of the parts has been replaced by him!!
Well maintained car!!
Amacam bro wingzee....sempatnjuga i promote keta u! Hehehe

Top Bottom