..Im M..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ecc0

Associate Member
..hello boyzzz..just wanted to let ya know that I have just joined M family..today, after quite long and frustrating process(I still don't understand why), i have managed to clear up all things and do payment for my long awaited Z4 M Coupe, so its officially miiinneee. Car will need some extra care (nothing much) and ill do it with pleasure and tune it up in to perfection, hopefully with assistance from you too guys, regarding some things I may need...car will be in my hands after holidays, or better say roughly 2 weeks from now..cheers and happy driving..

good things do come slow :)

welcome to the /// M club my fellow 'stick'!

Do post pixs of it here and catch you on one of our meet!

Ecc0;707910 said:
..hello boyzzz..just wanted to let ya know that I have just joined M family..today, after quite long and frustrating process(I still don't understand why), i have managed to clear up all things and do payment for my long awaited Z4 M Coupe, so its officially miiinneee. Car will need some extra care (nothing much) and ill do it with pleasure and tune it up in to perfection, hopefully with assistance from you too guys, regarding some things I may need...car will be in my hands after holidays, or better say roughly 2 weeks from now..cheers and happy driving..

Kongrat Ecco...wooowww!!!!

..here is small tip for ya bro Ramsing, regarding our talkie that night at your service center ;) ESS CFR500

Ecc0;708153 said:
..here is small tip for ya bro Ramsing, regarding our talkie that night at your service center ;) ESS CFR500

lol...i see u cannot wait. :D but the CFR's are the old models. the new VT kits are generation 2, and we'll see what power we can eke out of them. hahaha. dont worry, you will still get your wish :)

ramsing;708159 said:
lol...i see u cannot wait. :D but the CFR's are the old models. the new VT kits are generation 2, and we'll see what power we can eke out of them. hahaha. dont worry, you will still get your wish :)

How much for the VT1 kit here? Can pm me?

ramsing;708402 said:
PM sent. looking to join the dark side are we? ;)

Wink wink... have had the rush for quite a while now,but never the handling to cope.This should complete the cycle eh?

supergripen;708516 said:
Wink wink... have had the rush for quite a while now,but never the handling to cope.This should complete the cycle eh?

hahaha....ultimate handling with great power? my crystal ball says it's coming soon... :D

Congrats on your ///M acquisition bro ecco.i can only envy your car...
enjoy being in the ///M family..

postpics.gif

Where's the picturessss

Top Bottom