Im looking for H8 angel eye bulb for E89

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maxzander

Club Guest
can anyone tell me where to buy H8 white light for my e89 angel eye ?? I've looked some shops in sunway but they didnt have it...they told me H8 doesnt have E89 version coz too new...I think they're juz full of bull...

thanks bro~ tat is ccfl angel eye ring....mine already has angel eye ring juz tat the color is stock - yellowish....i wanna change the bulb to 8k...super white....duno where can find in kl...

I've seen many posts about different bulbs, LEDs, whatever now that I have searched the site properly. I guess at the moment it pays to have options and I'll stick with whatever gives me the results I am looking for.

The current set-up I have installed is not 'in your face' bright but it is constant, runs cool, and an improvement over stock yellow tint.

I'm E60 LCI and the marker is also using H8 bulbs :) There are a few options:

1. Philips Diamond Vision 5000K has H8 fitment but it's a normal halogen bulb for direct replacement, costs around RM250-270 locally. Sunway shop cut throat price is RM330-350.
2. China made H8 fitment but contains "V" shaped LED's. Price is RM320-350 and available in Mudah.my

Please note that these are white but it won't be as bright as the new F10. Apparently BMW made some changes to the angel eyes on F10 and God knows what - they are bright even during the day. Good luck! :)

Top Bottom