Idiot mechanic

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tomspc

Club Guest
my battery died on me last week so i went to buy a new oneone shop in subang jaya - got a cooper maintenance free batterylook like old stock - so i ask the mech to check the batterymake sure got charge - his meter sudah rosak worso ok lah - i take battery to my car , hook it upstill no startmy guess is the battery not charged go back to the mech - the fellow look aroundand take another batterygo to my car and connect jump cables still no goodhe said - starter rosak, need to replacei also tot - cannot be two batteries also no chargelights can on, horn canno sound from starter when u turn the keyok - wat the hell - ask him to get a starter for mewaited like 4 hours - then went to shopthe fellow said part just arrived , was makan there , never inform me apa apaso i said ok lah - i go back and waitanother 45 min still no sign of joker - wtf , its just 10 min awaythen saw the fellow drive uphe looked at the starter - think how to remove itthen only said - oh , must remove maniforld , injectors etc walau eh - where can do this in the open lah - then need to get to workshop liausomemore going to rain suspect the flellow wan to potong me lorpurposely delay until eveningso i suggest - if like that then try to force the starter to start up the car - then can put in his workshop slowly do lahhe took out his battery jump again - no goodthen i suggest - y not jumps from his car battery lahso he tried thisvrroommm - start beautifullyi so pissed off - blady , no problem with my starter lah. the batteries all no juice one.haiyo - so brothers , nowadays need to be clever also , mechanic a lot tipu one.

Like me.... don't trust anybody when $$$$ is involved.. unless they have a pistol on your head..

wow... what an experience...

better go get those normal batteries and change yourself better

Top Bottom