ICI expert-Plz chime in

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

z///

Club Guest
Sometimes when applying the brake pedal- Speakers would go silence for 1 second & will go back on again.Radio still ON.(Still have power)Car is a benz.What could it be & how could the brake pedal connected to the speakers? etc

Sounds like connection problem. When you hit the brake the wire will move forward disconnecting circuit due to inertia. Once theres no more deceleration, the wire move back into its normal position.

z///;553395 said:
Sometimes when applying the brake pedal- Speakers would go silence for 1 second & will go back on again.

Radio still ON.(Still have power)

Car is a benz.

What could it be & how could the brake pedal connected to the speakers? etc

is it an E class. you need proper grounding

No a classic R129 500SL.

Well I bring it to the Audio shop- Its not the wiring accodring to him- But a weak battery or alternator.

What I notice- It happens during night- When light is switch on. Brake need power to light up the rear lights.During day time- It's OK.

I'm guessing the battery. I will have that check soon after raya. Check the voltage on the alternator & battery.

I hope the Audio man is correct.

wow, great car! i remember uni days when UK press made such a big deal about princess diana dumping her jag for this.

hahaha.. thanks. Yeah- My dad use for sports(Golf, Badminton) & weekend drive(attend function etc only.)

I believe Diana's R129 resides in the MB Museum now.

Agreed with bimmer73. Change the ground location for the cd-player. You should be fine after this.

OK- I will change the battery & ask the audio man to change the ground.

Top Bottom