I want my BMW!!!....hello

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Black Mamba

Club Guest
Hi Alli am Ganesh and hope to buy my first Beemer, an E39, in the next couple of months as i feel it just "rocks my boat". i have always liked beemers but the E39 simple awesome. i am from Setia Alam.This site has certainly been helpful in clearing my doubts about getting a BMW and thankful for that.I hope to join y'all for a TT or 2 once i get my car.

Hi ganesh...surely you are not the only one itching for e39 here..all the best in your hunt...welcome to the forum

Welcome on board.

Hmmmn.. SSman stays at setia alam.. pm him.. he has a nice collection of cars..

Black Mamba = short form is BM.
Yes, you definitely need to drive a BMW car !
Welcome to the club bro..

Thanks bro.....am looking for one now. Unfortunately due to outstation duties, its a bit slowed down but i think definitely 2011 is the year!!!
Hehe.....hasnt crossed my mind...BM!!!

Bro, welcome to the club. Yeah, E39. Wat is your targeted model ? 520/525/530? Wish u all the best in searching of your dream E39.

I was thinking of a 525.....i feel the 520 may be a bit underpowered for my liking and though the 530 is very interesting i am not ready to go down that path yet.

Thanks man!!!

Black Mamba;681582 said:
Hi All

i am Ganesh and hope to buy my first Beemer, an E39, in the next couple of months as i feel it just "rocks my boat". i have always liked beemers but the E39 simple awesome. i am from Setia Alam.

This site has certainly been helpful in clearing my doubts about getting a BMW and thankful for that.

I hope to join y'all for a TT or 2 once i get my car.

I heard Jarance said, for those bought the BMW from used car dealer might have big chances will looking for me.heheheheheheheheh
If you buy from recond then i think you will not looking for me.

Welcome to the forum bro. You certainly are welcome to join the TT's even before you get your very own E39. Do check out the Members' Meet-up thread for more information.

BMW,I like it

I don't have a car now,but I really want one when the cool cars passed from me.
I have the same dream with you.
Hope one day I can have one BMW,that's enough.

Tinachen....thanks and hopefully soon enough...just a couple of weeks till I am done with my project and then the hunt will begin...don't worry.....u will have urs soon enough!

Top Bottom