I love Ramadhan traffic

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Maniac

Club Guest
It's true. What normally takes me 45mins to 1hr travel time from KL city to Damansara has reduced to only 25mins since the start of Ramadhan!! Even in rainy conditions, like today!! Average speed of 80km/h more or less the whole way - hooray!:top:Caveat - leave the city after 6.45pm lah, but you can still make it home in time for break fast if you wanted to!To all my muslim friends in the forum, Selamat Berbuka Puasa :eating:(and heartfelt thanks for the clear roads)!!

Enjoy yourselves if you're from KL, just make sure you are not required to pay back the time earned at one go when you get stuck during the last few days of Ramadhan & the first few days of Syawal:D

Anyway, you guys have yourselves a blessed fasting month & be safe on the road or wherever you are:)

astroboy;553472 said:
Now Maniac pulak creating traffic here.. lol! :D :D

what to do, had an extra 1/2hr from the time saved on the road, so kacau everyone else on the forum lah. haha!

hope more like Maniac. Because I see the opposite. People who don't fast clogging the road rushing to buy food... Arggghhh

affan66;553603 said:
hope more like Maniac. Because I see the opposite. People who don't fast clogging the road rushing to buy food... Arggghhh

ya, true... wanted to taste some local Ramadan food at the stalls, no place to park so had to turn back.. the crowds are heavy around 6ish...

affan66;553603 said:

Betul, betul, betul...............................not only clogging the road, also clogging kat:motz: bazar ramadhan

kayz;553626 said:
Betul, betul, betul...............................not only clogging the road, also clogging kat:motz: bazar ramadhan

Which bazaar bro?? TTDI or Kg Baru? Haha. :D

Now I really wanna go back to KL... JB not much difference, morning slightly less traffic but evening will take longer to reach home.. :(

Top Bottom