I am Newbies Here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SS626A

Club Guest
Dear Sifu, Member & Friends, I am new here. I am E36 318 owner. It is great to know all the memebers and committe here. Thany you!:love:

Welcum Welcum and enjoy ur stay here. Mind telling more about self..:top:

Advice to Upgrade E36 318i

bmw7833;321969 said:
Welcum dude..

Hi Sifu,

I hope that Sifu & members can give me some advice, how to upgrade my E36 318i 1997 to make it more power & torque.

I am facing dilemma of put a turbo to my 318 or convert to m50b25. How much the budget between these 2 methods? What is the technical problems I am facing if I did one of the conversion as above mention?

Thank you

SS626A;321979 said:
Hi Sifu,

I hope that Sifu & members can give me some advice, how to upgrade my E36 318i 1997 to make it more power & torque.

I am facing dilemma of put a turbo to my 318 or convert to m50b25. How much the budget between these 2 methods? What is the technical problems I am facing if I did one of the conversion as above mention?

Thank you

Welcome to the club dude. This portion of the forum is used as a form of introduction about yourself. Once that is done you can then proceed to the relevant sub-forums and post your questions there which I'm pretty sure will be answered by the sifus here.

cheers.

loafer;322116 said:
Welcome to the club dude. This portion of the forum is used as a form of introduction about yourself. Once that is done you can then proceed to the relevant sub-forums and post your questions there which I'm pretty sure will be answered by the sifus here.

cheers.

Thank loafer! New bird alway create mistake. Thank your advice!:embarassed:

Bcos I am new here. I would like to express my appreciation to our BMWCLUB Malaysia committee & I hope tat our President Mr. ALBundy lead our club to to greater heights!!

President : ALBundy
Vice President : Redbaron
Secretary : Juan Powerblow
Treasurer : Gracetcp
Committee : Yazid, Okow, Lee36328, Pussy, Berserkdroid

Thank you.

hi bro,not going to missed my greeting!!!!

welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom