I am New & going to get an E46 asap !

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vvv

Club Guest
Hello everyone,I am a newbie here .... currently driving a Toyota Altis. Have been driving it for the past 5 years. Everything is fine with the car and tht's the problem with Toyota. Everything is just fine and you are really just driving A car. Finally, i think i have earned enough to get my dream UDM. A car which is not only a fine car, but a car with a soul of its own. I am ready to get it now. Still searching for it. Please let me know if anyone is letting go their E46 2004 preferebly a M-sports version.Thanks !!! and nice to meet all of you here !VVV

Proper Intro.

Just to properly intro myself again ....

# -What do you drive: Toyota Altis

# -Male

# -Location: KL

# -Occupation: Sales Manager

# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google

# -When was it? few years ago ... 2007 ..

# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Getting more info on my future BMW & to meet fellow BMW owners

# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Helping more newbies / ppl to get and maintain their dream UDM. The sharing of informaton.

# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Earn more and buy more BMWs ? :)

welcome bro

E46 325 CKD 2002 is about RM95K while SMG 2003/2204 is about 115K.

r37720;520108 said:
welcome bro

E46 325 CKD 2002 is about RM95K while SMG 2003/2204 is about 115K.
Hi r37720 ...

What about e46 320 2004 ? i hope it comes with simple mods like front bumper .... etc ....

Top Bottom