Hydroxene Engine?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
thinice said:
From my quick research,

LM is a veteran Johor open AP company but recently sign a JV to import some Chinese cars into Malaysia.

The system uses "secret ingredient" which most probably is a combination of sodium solution and metal alloy. So, it is not just water - which need to be replenished as well. I suppose maybe they just conveniently forgot to mention that.

I could be wrong though.

I would think it takes energy to break up the H2O bond into H gas and O gas. This energy would need to come from somewhere. Where does the energy come from??

see this post and the link from bundy

Albundy said:
Don't think its new technology as claimed, maybe they managed to condense the whole set up into a canister that its possible to be fitted into a vehicle. In 2003, somebody in the states already did something similar, at least in design.

http://netmar.com/~maat/archive/watercar/h20car2.htm

Perhaps that is nano-technology??

My only concern is the safety issue. Everyone knows what happens when hydrogen is ignited!!!

viewfinder said:
I would think it takes energy to break up the H2O bond into H gas and O gas. This energy would need to come from somewhere. Where does the energy come from??
Don't quote me on this but I think it has to do with the sodium solution combining with water to form (with the alloy as a catalyst) another molecule as well as the hydrogen. So, there will be waste - just not ejected through the exhaust system. So, that is why I find this whole thing very dubious.

You see, the articles I read talked about the alloy lasting a long time (of course it can, it is just a catalyst). How about this sodium solution that nobody like a talk about.

Secret ingredient konon . If you already have the patent, what is there to hide??

Top Bottom