HPC Event in Pasir Gudang. 10th Dec 06

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fabianyee

Founding Member
http://www.hpcevents.com/events.htm***********HPC is excited to again have the involvement of Proton R3 at the December 10th event at Pasir Gudang. R3 has proven time and again that their pursuit of quality and excellence is unsurpassed in the automotive industry. R3's involvement with motorsports, their achievements to date, and their passion for growing the grass roots in drifting, autocross and circuit racing, makes us at HPC trully honoured to have them as our partner for this event. Come see the Proton R3 MME Edition Cars, the R3 accessories for your Proton, meet the personel from R3 and Tengku Djan Ley - Head of Proton R3 and the Overall winner of the 2006 Merdeka Millenium Endurance Race, and get introduced to the R3 Time Attack autocross series.***********See Schedule herehttp://www.hpcevents.com/schedule.htmThe Pasir Gudang track would be booked for the whole day from 9AM - 5PM..

YAHOO... zoggee u in for your 16v or your so called UDM ??? ha ha ha. Bro if u r in do let me know i'll be in too with my red rides... :)

Hachewroku,

nope....not going with the laffing bird. Might go with my yellow submarine.

If someone hires a trailer, the Yellow Bird may laugh its way to Pasir Gudang.......

OSFlanker said:
If someone hires a trailer, the Yellow Bird may laugh its way to Pasir Gudang.......

yeah....anybody got contacts for trailers,dun mind sharing . we all will be laffing all the way down to Pasir Gudang.

Hachiroku said:
YAHOO... zoggee u in for your 16v or your so called UDM ??? ha ha ha. Bro if u r in do let me know i'll be in too with my red rides... :)

Wow, very semangat when talk about track day huh bro :D

Anyway long time we haven't met, maybe can yam cha one fine day at Adrian Kopitiam ok? :)

yep.. i dun mind sharing cost too..! do let me know wats d cost like... ai yaa why yellow sub..?? what happened to your kucikuburaaa #^*@ sorry bro 'bo tak cheh' dun know how to pronounce your other yellow or lemon ride.. ha ha ha :)

hellboyz... ya lor long time have not catach with you man.... near year end lah gotta run around like cats & dogs chasing collection ma... boss says 'no collection no bonus, no salary, no increment' all sorts of craps man.... Hmmm luckily HPC is on next mth then only can find time to participate..he he he

Bila mau yamca at adrian kopitiam ?? can call my mobile to set time....ok :)

Hachiroku said:
hellboyz... ya lor long time have not catach with you man.... near year end lah gotta run around like cats & dogs chasing collection ma... boss says 'no collection no bonus, no salary, no increment' all sorts of craps man.... Hmmm luckily HPC is on next mth then only can find time to participate..he he he

Bila mau yamca at adrian kopitiam ?? can call my mobile to set time....ok :)

Ok man, will call u then :cool:

What happen to all those fellas with modded cars lar. All racing on the streets but when track days missing ar?

Alvin said:
What happen to all those fellas with modded cars lar. All racing on the streets but when track days missing ar?

I am going...I got a place to stay,to be able to get acces to pork ma. If I stay in the resort with you guy,I'll be missing my daily dose of pork.

Can I be of anyt asistant there??? cos not taking the Kookaburra la. will be going with my yellow sub.

I am staying at the hotel but do not intend to lose out of the daily dose of pork. See you for "kuey teow kia" downsouth?

Alvin said:

Yeah man, I don't even have time to race on the streets much less going to a track. Geez... it really stinks... and to make matters worst, that weekend I'll be out of town playing a tennis tournament in Taiping. So that like two events that I've missed out on.
I think for next year I'll have to rearrange my priorities to suit track days.

RedZ4.....u better do something more exciting than hitting yellow balls around......

like KART RACING!

he he he

Yup, still waiting for u man!

Jules said:
RedZ4.....u better do something more exciting than hitting yellow balls around......

like KART RACING!

he he he

Yup, still waiting for u man!

Thanks man. I'll keep that in mind before I sign up for a tournament.
I'm itching to do driving. the only way I get any performance driving in is by watching it online (youtube and myspace.com) these days. Its pathetic and I've got some new resolutions for next year.

yeah man, age catching up too and karting ain't a sport for the older folks.....I m paying the losses now! he he

SORRY went off topic BUT pls come to HPC.

Pasir Gudang is a track with lots of character.......the undulation changes reminds me of Laguna Seca!

On track, we teach you safety, respect and fun. See you there!

jules, I'm itching to try Pasir Gudang and what better opportunity to do so when HPC is going. ONe dilemma is I've got a prior engagement.

To say its like Laguna Sega is a little overdoing it right??? Can't be that special. Does it have the 6 or 8 story drop like the corkscrew at Laguna Seca. Maybe its more like Watkins Glen or Sears Point. I've never been there to Pasir Gudang's track so I should not really comment. Any maps or photos of the track?

I totally agree with you, in fact, I wanted to bring some people down if I could have made it and personally have you instruct them while I go out and have fun. Maybe next year when HPC does another event at Sepang. I'll be sure to reserve the date. Do tell me in advance cause I would like to get a few older folks in their sports cars out on the track to teach them proper driving technique. Right now telling them about the technique doesn't mean much, need some practical with the theory.

Top Bottom