Howdy!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

driscole

Club Guest
Hello everybody!My name is Dave and i "think" i am crazy over classic bmw's, currently im driving a 2.4 honda accord and Mitsubishi Triton and wish to get an classic timeless ride to replace my highway runner!And i believe this is the best place for me to learn everything about my 'project' and hope you join you guys for next tt session!!Cheers,Dave

Welcome..welcome..

Good luck in your search for the E32..seriously do have a look at bro Pussy's ride,don't think you can find such a well maintained ride..

Do join in our TTs..you can check out under Members Meet Up,feel free to join anyone..

Next Friday (every 2nd Fri of the month) there will be an official club TT at Borneo Rainforest, Sunway.

By the way.. TT means Teh Tarik to some,& other meanings to others.. Your choice of definition :)

Good to have you on board..

Cheers :)

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the forums. All the best with your search for the E32. Best consult those gurus such as Vincent Hor, Gregcwho, and Pussy, who all have owned/currently own very good examples of the E32 730i.

In fact, Pussy's E32 730i with the V8 engine is currently up for sale. Do consider it and have a word with the seller. :top:

Like Greg said, why not come for the TT sessions and get to meet up with like-minded souls who will definitely help you with your quest!

gd morning Dave, welcome to the club, E30 is an good piece of collection..

Top Bottom