how to change ur reverse sensor

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azhar1788

Club Guest
View attachment 30462tools that needs{PART1 REMOVING THE BOLT N NUTS]u have to remove all this screw and bolts...View attachment 30451View attachment 30452View attachment 30455this inside ur trunk,u have to open the plastic cover,,i dint sempat to snap the pic lah,,soryy...View attachment 30454View attachment 30453[PART 2 REMOVING THE BUMPER OUT]View attachment 30456slide ur bumper slowy n become like tis n dont forget to disconnet all ur reverse censor wire..View attachment 30457bumper already remove wit disconnecting the sensor wireView attachment 30459this is the sensor that dint function View attachment 30460so open from behind,jus kangkang kan dia punya clip n easily remove the sensor,after that put new sensor.[PART 3 INSTALL BUMPER BACK]after all done do the reverse cycle to install back the bumperView attachment 30461this already complete installation bumper back..[PART 4 ADDITIONAL JOB TINT THE TAIL LAMP)View attachment 30450View attachment 30449[PART 5 SENT HER TO GO MANDI] View attachment 30463View attachment 30464

Sorry for being off topic but has anyones e39 without reverse sensor reftrofit a reverse system in? Any recommended?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

hi Bro, how much does your sensor cost?

azhar1788;827803 said:
View attachment 30462
tools that needs

{PART1 REMOVING THE BOLT N NUTS]

u have to remove all this screw and bolts...

View attachment 30451

View attachment 30452

View attachment 30455
this inside ur trunk,u have to open the plastic cover,,i dint sempat to snap the pic lah,,soryy...

View attachment 30454

View attachment 30453

[PART 2 REMOVING THE BUMPER OUT]

View attachment 30456
slide ur bumper slowy n become like tis n dont forget to disconnet all ur reverse censor wire..

View attachment 30457
bumper already remove wit disconnecting the sensor wire

View attachment 30459
this is the sensor that dint function

View attachment 30460
so open from behind,jus kangkang kan dia punya clip n easily remove the sensor,after that put new sensor.

[PART 3 INSTALL BUMPER BACK]

after all done do the reverse cycle to install back the bumper

View attachment 30461
this already complete installation bumper back..

[PART 4 ADDITIONAL JOB TINT THE TAIL LAMP)

View attachment 30450

View attachment 30449

[PART 5 SENT HER TO GO MANDI]

View attachment 30463

View attachment 30464

insomniac;829999 said:
Sorry for being off topic but has anyones e39 without reverse sensor reftrofit a reverse system in? Any recommended?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Im not sure bout this bro...have to askk other siffu

I've tried, bought the whole uncut wiring set from ebay at Rm1k but the item never arrive. What u need is the complete uncut wiring with the sensors and do the recode. Please don't forget to change the bumper with original PDC holes.

YaZmEeN;830043 said:
I've tried, bought the whole uncut wiring set from ebay at Rm1k but the item never arrive. What u need is the complete uncut wiring with the sensors and do the recode. Please don't forget to change the bumper with original PDC holes.

Oh so better stay with it without the reverse sensor hehehe...:smokin:

YaZmEeN;830043 said:

Thanks for the reply bro. What about aftermarket stuff like Cobra and all that?
Thinking of putting getting one installed for the rear. The long ass is a bloody hassle and not too interested in getting another bumper just to fit the original.

mine all 4 gone. no ticking noise. but there is positive supply to those sensors. can you source for me some more?

azhar1788;830028 said:
Ony rm60 ea from chop shop bro....

i will try ask the man...i thing last time i see there is alot,,but hav to comfrom back,,

hehehehe yea bro...thankx bro...after this coming other DIY on engine site...wait for the post..hehehe

azhar1788;830270 said:
hehehehe yea bro...thankx bro...after this coming other DIY on engine site...wait for the post..hehehe

ok ok Im waiting hehehe...
Xg ke tt e39 kt gombak ke...:rock:

Volvos525i;830275 said:
ok ok Im waiting hehehe...
Xg ke tt e39 kt gombak ke...:rock:

Xda la bro...its to far...kalu dekat skit ok la bleh gak join..hehehe bro pg ke

azhar1788;830377 said:
Xda la bro...its to far...kalu dekat skit ok la bleh gak join..hehehe bro pg ke

Am back hometown so xpegi haha...

Aku ada stereng lori....ko adaaa....

Top Bottom