How many Z3 owners?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

z3007

Club Guest
:D Just checking, how many Z3 owners r there in this forum? Please list yourself below. Thanks1. Z30072.3.

Originally posted by z3007@Jan 30 2006, 11:40 PM
:D Just checking, how many Z3 owners r there in this forum? Please list yourself below. Thanks

1. Z3007
Hi Z3007,

How long have u own that car? Is it a 1.9L or 2.2L. Mind furnish more info like price etc.. Is it a hardtop or soft top? thanks bro

Hi there, mine's the 1.9 M 2002 UK spec. Soft top, price around 170K and its in dang good condition. It was from a BMW showroom in UK, seldom use maybe used as a test car. Mileage is way low, donno real or not 1800KM only. According to a mechanic the mileage could be real. Its only 1 month old.... :D

there was a Z3 lady driver in the forum.. Sherl was her nick.. but has been quiet lately.... Maybe will try to get her to join the Official TT next time...

Just to continue what Z3007 started. :)

1. Z3007
2. Z32500 (Black LHD 97 Manual - Poor condition at the moment)
3. Z32001 (silver RHD 2001 2.0L6 Auto) Penang

Jeffroom;323777 said:
Guys..thr will be a TT soon according 2 sanjay..PLs come wit ur ride..

Heya Jeffroom... where's the TT gonna be? I was thinking of getting the mx5 and lotus elise guys to join in too. lols. Roadster meetup?

Or organise a drive up some cool hill resort so that we'll have a chance to go topless without looking weird. lols.

Buts let hv tt 1st than we talk bout it la..We hv to gather all the ppl 1st!!...Some even din turn up for TT session how to make a trip 2 the hill la..!!

yeah, its a daunting task to get people together. lols. I'm from Penang. Not many Z3's here tho. You gotta gimme some advance notice if the TT's gonna be in KL. :top:

Top Bottom