How is Action Motor Spray Workshop?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

psv

Club Guest
Hi Guys,Anyone sent their cars before to this place? How is their work? Reliable?Do give some recommendation and comments.Planning to respray the car.Thanks

Used them once to respray my entire 325. Pretty OK to me. But then again, this was the first and only time I had done such a thing, so no basis for comparison. Talk to Danny. Nice chap.

Bmaniac@yahoo.com;330334 said:
wanted : m3 e46 bonet.Thanks.

Bro, can u open another thread to for this question, don't simply place unrelated statement in my thread.

Thanks

Recently re-sprayed my e46 at Danny@ActionMotor. Job well done within 1 week. And my e46 was well taken care... He also told me that he will make sure that his paint can last at least for 2 yrs (warantee) or bring back for touch-up/respray. And one more thing the price also not bad compare to other places... :D

moldinfo;332533 said:
Gucci Women HandbagsGucci Women Handbags "PRINCY" from the new collection Fall/Winter 2006/2007 Medium tote with tab snap closure, double straps, bow, bottom feet, inside zip pocket, and cell phone pocket. beige/ebony GG fabric with green/red/green signature web detail, brown leather trim, and light gold hardware. size:14.5"L x 4.1"W x 9 "H. Made In Italy All cards and a dust bag are included

How did this idiot get in here in the first place...........*MODS*?????

May I know where is location of this place? Is it around M Speed USJ?

edit : which paint are they using ?Glasurit ?

Thanx!

af383;415696 said:

Thanx!
its located at the row behind M-Speed (2nd row of shop, near corner lot), walk 1 minute can reach

Originally Posted by af383

Thanx!

Wat is Glasurit?? how to know the difference in the paint quality?
Around how much the paint job would cost? coz my frens in car business told me usually good repaint would cost around RM 1300-1600. Is it true?

tqtq

hi just to share about action motor:

my fren took his jap car there to spray a bmw colour; unfortunately it was a really bad job; you can see the wavy surface and the paint does not seem to have the right shade to it.

he was forced to pay quite a bit for it, unfortunately, despite his protest. he thought that since they did a lot of BMs, it should be good, but it turned out otherwise. He's definitely not going back there again.

af383;415696 said:

Thanx!

u may also try Lian heng in bangi

u can see my thread in the showroom section ....estoril blue in Lian Heng

psv;330099 said:
Hi Guys,

Anyone sent their cars before to this place? How is their work? Reliable?

Do give some recommendation and comments.

Planning to respray the car.

Thanks

- Just my opinion -

For my personal experience for Spray job is really depending on the owner ...

p/s: Im dint try action motor before, above just my opinion.. Happy Brosing :top:

hi mr iceman,

ICEMAN 13;415800 said:
u may also try Lian heng in bangi

u can see my thread in the showroom section ....estoril blue in Lian Heng

I've been seraching for the shop, still can't find.. whereabout ya? bangi lama is it? info pls..

for reliable trustworthy job, try kennedy at taman mayang. he's pretty well known. paint by his boys, so make sure its the same boys la. done all my cars (3) there over the years and he's done a good job. any retouch can do for free if later problems.

forgot the name of the shop but its next to nathan's workshop.

AsDad;419911 said:
I've been seraching for the shop, still can't find.. whereabout ya? bangi lama is it? info pls..

near to UKM ..a local town called Sg tangkas ...

if you know how to head to bangi commuter station , it's just a stone drop away on your left ..just after the commuter junction

Top Bottom