Hiya folks

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Steveniirfan

Club Guest
Hey everyone, name is irfan. Was always semi interested in beemers but finally realized that I needed one when I saw a 645 while I was a student in the uk. I have finally decided that it's time to make my dream come true and am currently looking for a 6 series. Hopefully I will get one before raya.Nice to meet everyone here and hopefully we will be able to meet up and stuff soon.

Salam irfan....go for it...and happy hunting. Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forums Irfan.

Good luck with your hunt for the 6 series. :top:

Hey thanks for the warm welcome bros. I think I found a car that I like. Hopefully Won't be too long before I get to TT with everyone. Really looking forward to it.

Steveniirfan;757624 said:
Hey everyone, name is irfan. Was always semi interested in beemers but finally realized that I needed one when I saw a 645 while I was a student in the uk. I have finally decided that it's time to make my dream come true and am currently looking for a 6 series. Hopefully I will get one before raya.

Nice to meet everyone here and hopefully we will be able to meet up and stuff soon.

Welcome to the forum bro irfan .... hope you will find this forum a pleasant place to browse around. As for you interest in looking for a 6 series (bold and great choice), I know of one OM who has 1 (his dad's) to let go. I will ask him to om you soon. ..:top:.

Top Bottom