Historic Mercedes Benz Concours

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Eggie86

Club Guest
So, anybody went for the event yesterday?Seems like so many awesome models on display...Especially the Gullwing and the Pullman... :love:
img_4382_770.jpg
Full article coverage here, thanks to Paultan.http://paultan.org/2011/05/09/historic-mercedes-benz-concours-2011-a-great-display/When can we have a similar one for BMW? :)

The Pullman was very beautifully maintained, and i thought it was the best classic that day. The roadsters were good too. My main focus was on the E63 AMG :)

Wah got E63 AMG? :love:

Dang man, should've went, despite the silly hot weather.

Admission was free right?

The E63 was on the far end of the field, not protected like the SLS so can get real close to it. There was also a good looking new E-class cabriolet that day. Large numbers of older W123 were there too.

Admission for the show was free but parking at the hotel was RM6 per entry.

Wow, must've been a real great event. I guess the cars on display was even more awesome than our KLIMS last year. :p

Yeah, kinda have a soft spot for Mercs too, especially the W123s.

Yup, i was there with my family (surprisingly they never complaint despite the hot weather !!)
Enjoy it to the fullest.
I understand that the red MB500K did not win any prize..betul ke?
Maybe beaten by the 300SL gullwing instead..?

Thx

The red 500K has quite some history right? Is it the same one which was covered in the earlier CBT issue last two weeks? Owned by Mr. Campos or something... :love:

Yes you are right, the owner tan sri eugene campos has fleets of vintage cars, plus a white individual convertible 650csi, aston with plate DB x.. and a lot more..phew, respect respect !!

Yes he sure does..

Btw. sorry, it should be 845/850, not the 6 ser..plate no M_ 3.

Top Bottom