HID lights

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

QME7555

Club Guest
Hello all bimmer guys, I got a small problem after installing HID light on my bimmer. Thewarning light on the dashboard shows that my headlamp has a problem when driving with light switch off in the day. The warning light goes off when the headlamp is switch on. Had it checked in Brunei bimmer workshop and was told can't clean out the warning light unless I used the 330i headlamp which got original HID. Had any of you guys got this problem.

So far there is no warning indicator shown at my dashboard... it is working fine for me... I've heard from the mech who fixed my light that they have to do some rewiring on the lights so that the warning light will not appear....

qme...common problem...it seems that some models pre facelift can be rectified but post facelft remains a problem

i c chubby & Lionel. guess just have to live with it until I find a second hand set of 330i complete headlamp then.
ID, u mention urs is okay and ur mechanic did some wiring on the light. Is it possible to find out what he did.

same problem happened to mine - i remember my mechanic taking out some fuses. cant remember the number tho...hopefully it's the same problem. mine was pre-facelift e46.

Meshr when u mention pre-facelift e46, r u regarding to the 2003-2005 model. Mine is the 2001 model befor the facelift. I'll try chck with my mech again. If anyone knows how the mech done it pls let me know cause i would very much like to solve the problem.

okay meshr, can you find out more from the guy who had installed ur hid, offcourse if u have the time as it's very interesting that u manage to solve the problem. It will helps alot.

Top Bottom