Hi to all

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

isotank

Club Guest
Good day to all. Been following this forum for quite a while but never got down to registering until now. Been driving E60 525 M Sport for about 3 years now and am itching to switch to F10 528 M. Not sure if any of you have the same symptoms as I do where every 3 years or so, the itch to change ride will start>>>>>>hahaha...........Am one of those lucky ones with nothing but good things to say about the brand. Only negative aspect is the RFT which koyaks pretty much within 20K+ km if you forget to rotate the tyres. Am sure most will know it costs quite a bit even for a single pc.Hope i can contribute some positive feedbacks and learn some new stuffs from here in the future!Thanks!

Welcome to the forums bro.

Good luck with your purchase. I'm sure you'll be amazed with the F10 as well. :top:

Thanks guys for the welcome notes! Am trying to sell my current ride before getting the f10. Though my thoughts is to take my sweet time but the itch to get my hands on the new ride is getting quite unbearable. Been obsessing over the car over the net for past few weeks reading every details that I can gather. Let's see how soon this dream will turn into reality???

Welcome... you should consider the 535 F10.. If you wait another couple of months, I'm sure you'll be able to find one for around 400K or even a little below that...

If you are gonna be paying for similar road tax, go with the 535... :)

Ya, 535 did cross my mind but buying new would have been too costly and not keen on getting used unit. Let"s just say am sucker for new things if there's a choice.

isotank;685329 said:
Good day to all. Been following this forum for quite a while but never got down to registering until now.

Been driving E60 525 M Sport for about 3 years now and am itching to switch to F10 528 M. Not sure if any of you have the same symptoms as I do where every 3 years or so, the itch to change ride will start>>>>>>hahaha...........

The same happens to me...always have a high fever every 3 years of ownership..welcome to our forum isotank..

Top Bottom