hi frens!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zahri

Club Guest
i'm zahri, my real name, aged 47, stay in pj. i know nuts abt bm.... but hv been regularly browsing d pgs esp 'classifieds'. i find it interest'g and fun so far...i wud say most forumers are open-minded and very matured, though some (like me) may still b learning or tying to understand d art of advertising (ads may not be informative enough). Am dreaming abt owning a bmwell.. perhaps a e36 325i (A)... but i think i need time to study d pros n cons. hv been using (and still loyal) carefully maintained old wheels like w124 230e 1992, prelude ex 1.8m 1984, civic dolphin 1.6efi (A) 1994 and sportage 4wd 2001. Also a neo 1.6m 2007. not that many but i love to share these with my 2 boys.i've contacts for household furniture (except jati).... if u need furniture (at special prc of course) or need advice on decor, maybe we can share my 5 sen views. i'm a scrabble and carom beginner, looking fwd to learn and play wt seasoners. Don't mind betting but limited to $10 per frame. Normally i ended up paying. So , don't worry guys!To all members, have fun and keep in touch! :cool:

Welcome to the club!

Quite an interesting intro you have there! Anyway, good luck in your hunt for your E36 325i (A).

P/S : good luck also to your scabble and carom bets!

Welcum Zahri!! Mayb u can get ur 325 from some of our forumers here also. Good Luck!!

i like this intro. its from the heart. great to have you on board. looking forward to your thoughts and opinion...or was it "opinions" (english getting screwed up these days!)

aged 47 should be looking for e60 bro .... rather than e36 ...

anyway welcome to the club ,....

ICEMAN 13;338754 said:
aged 47 should be looking for e60 bro .... rather than e36 ...

anyway welcome to the club ,....

Age is not a factor lah bai.. its just a number.

Anyway, welcome to da club.

Top Bottom