Hi everybody!! Newcomer wuz here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rizqy9

Club Guest
Hi there, I'm kind of biker type, but since life has changed - I had to change to 4 wheels. My first thought is BMW, always keep an eye on it while is passed me by. Since I was a newbie, kinda clueless about which model I need to choose . For my kickstart, I had a budget around 30k - seems a tight one. Whether 3 series or 5 series should I choose? - Hopefully that car would give me a peace of mind even though it has been more than 10 years old. At least 2-3 years without hassle - is it possible? or BMW cars always bring headache to owner? - Sorry for asking too much. Btw, call me Ku , living at segambut area. Still looking for a nice ride. Please help me out with sort of advice etc.

hello Ku.. at 30k, you can jump into either an E36 318i or E30 318i. both have appeals and shortcoming; it all depends on your preferences. neither cost 30k in the market, but better have enough cash extra for mechanical repairs, replacement of wear n tear items, as well as a new paintjob! good luck..

mizhan;443529 said:
hello Ku.. at 30k, you can jump into either an E36 318i or E30 318i. both have appeals and shortcoming; it all depends on your preferences. neither cost 30k in the market, but better have enough cash extra for mechanical repairs, replacement of wear n tear items, as well as a new paintjob! good luck..

Thanks Mizhan for yr suggestion, I'll take a peek once I get cash in hand within 2 weeks time. For E36, how bout the monthly maintenance - as BMW user , how much money hv to spent/ spare to take care of this machine in tip top condition - average per month ? Just need to compared with other rides.

welcome to the club bro..:top:..to choose is depend on what you like most..:listen:

Top Bottom