Hi all, newbie @ Sw Damansara area

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chris_lai

Club Guest
Hi all, am a newbie recently joined this forum. Am learning all there is bout the 3 series, and looking forward to gain insight on which 3series is best suited for me

Welcome to the forums bro. Which 3 series model you're looking for? E30, E36, E46, E90, F30?

Hi bro,

Welcome to the forums :top:

Well if you think you are young (since your preference is BMW, sure young lah) and appreciate the beauty of classic modern vehicles, look no further, the BMW E36 is the right candidate for you.

There are some nice specimens here in the forums, look around and you'll be amazed how does this 3 er have brought countless joy and sheer driving pleasure to the owners.

Since you're within Klang valley, do join us for the next official Teh Tarik session this coming Friday. I'm quite sure there are a few nice 'girls' will be present that night and you can drool over em.

Cheers!

Eggie86;721307 said:
Welcome to the forums bro. Which 3 series model you're looking for? E30, E36, E46, E90, F30?

Wah bro Eggie,

Straightaway racun F30..hahaha..hmmm would be nice to see a couple of F30's attending the TT tho..

valvetronix;721311 said:
Wah bro Eggie,

Straightaway racun F30..hahaha..hmmm would be nice to see a couple of F30's attending the TT tho..

Haha just rattling off a list of the more common 3 series, and would love to see F30s in the flesh for TTs soon too! :top:

I am actually fond of the E60 / E61 design, but in terms of my ability to use & maintain it..i am better-off with a E46 first. Been reading through the forum about the 3 series...:cool:

Top Bottom