Heyya Peeps..!~

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

PiCaDiLLy

Club Guest
Assalamualaikum wbt & GoOd day tO all...!~I'm Dyla here... Pls find my intrOductiOns as belOw :-What do you drive: E36 318i (A)-Male / Female: Female-Picture of you(optional): please lOOk at my prOfile :wink:-Location: Seri Kembangan, SelangOr-Occupation: Executive Officer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:by Surfing on a one fine day... :tongue:-When was it?year 2006 if i'm nOt mistaken...-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?get tO knOw peOple whO have the same interest & passiOn alsO hOpefully can share tips + infOs :biggrin:Well, i just bOught my baby actually... hOping tO get sOme "tunjuk ajar" frOm sifus here :105:... HeHeHeEnjOy Car Life & Happy :driver: tO all...!~

Wow! lady taking ownership of a more than 10 year old car.. daring! :top:

Hope u have some car maintenance and repair know-how to keep the car running and don't end up with irresponsible workshops taking advantage of u... I mean your purse.. :D

E36, good choice, nice feminine hot color! Welcome!

u rin the rite club gal.............join us for our grand TT tis 14 june 2008........stay tune

Welcome to the club babe!

Take the intelligent initiative....be an official member today!

Cheers!

That's one of the reasOn i jOined this fOrum...
not wanting myself tO be taken advantages of... have tO read n gain knOwledge myself... :top:

1st thing m advise tO dO is tO change the timing belt & bearing...

then Full Service i.e :
Change engine Oil
gearbOx Oil
brake Oil
rear gearbOx Oil
air filter
sparks plug
centre cOupling mOunting
2 piece rear wheel bearing
frOnt & rear cOmplete suspensiOn bushing &
2 piece rear absorber

HuHu :wink:

PiCaDiLLy;330121 said:
That's one of the reasOn i jOined this fOrum...
not wanting myself tO be taken advantages of... have tO read n gain knOwledge myself... :top:

1st thing m advise tO dO is tO change the timing belt & bearing...

then Full Service i.e :
Change engine Oil
gearbOx Oil
brake Oil
rear gearbOx Oil
air filter
sparks plug
centre cOupling mOunting
2 piece rear wheel bearing
frOnt & rear cOmplete suspensiOn bushing &
2 piece rear absorber

HuHu :wink:

Makcik,

Why don't you sent you car for full inspection first, then only plan for the servicing ..i.e which parts need to change/repair first ...

e.g why you need to change the wheel bearing & absorber if they doesn't cause problem ? ... unless you BMW .. Banyak Masuk Wang ??

Yazid

Assalamualaikum wbt & GoOd day tO all...!~

I'm Dyla here... Pls find my intrOductiOns as belOw :

-What do you drive: E36 318i (A)

-Male / Female: Female

-Picture of you(optional): please lOOk at my prOfile :wink:

-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:
by Surfing on a one fine day... :tongue:

-When was it?
year 2006 if i'm nOt mistaken...

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?
get tO knOw peOple whO have the same interest & passiOn alsO hOpefully can share tips + infOs :biggrin:

Well, i just bOught my baby actually... hOping tO get sOme "tunjuk ajar" frOm sifus here :105:... HeHeHe

EnjOy Car Life & Happy :driver: tO all...!~

erks... BJM7978.. additiOnal QuestiOn aight... xde pOn dalam fOrmat :tongue:

btw, am still single and never been married lOr :trytofly: HuHuHu

JYazid;330147 said:
Makcik,

Why don't you sent you car for full inspection first, then only plan for the servicing ..i.e which parts need to change/repair first ...

e.g why you need to change the wheel bearing & absorber if they doesn't cause problem ? ... unless you BMW .. Banyak Masuk Wang ??

Yazid

NOted pakcik Yazid... thanks :wink:

Heyya, welcome to tha club. Do join our TT if you have time. Enjoy your staying here. Cheers!! :4:

Welcome to BMWCMalaysia hope you have a nice outing here..do join us for our next TT session...cheers gurl...........

'Picadilly' brings back memOries Of the '80s.
WelcOme and dO jOin us On the 14th June, next Saturday for Our Grand TT.

Top Bottom