hey guys

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

pimprider

Club Guest
hi guys, :( sorry for my disappearance but i do lurk around here sometimes. there's so much things to do here and i finally can catch a few short breathe now to post this forum. i deeply apologise for not posting as often due to some hiccups i'm experiencing now. kinda personal. anyway hi to kevster, skar and friends. by the way i just got out of the hospital. had a serious asthma attack a week ago and land my a** in the hopsital for a spell. (thank God the nurses were good looking) ;) i finally got a digi cam to take a few shots of my ride and believe me i really cant figure this out now :blink: . i would aprreciate it a lot if anyone can give their opinions on whether it's worth throwing $$$ at her or just close my eyes and give her away :beaten: ? (at a price of course) :nyehehe: . i uploaded the pics in my yahoo photos coz i'm not quite sure on how to upload on this post.http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/addy7two/album?.dir=/8c50copy and paste this url and the images are there.your comments are deeply appreciated

If you love the car, spend on it man. Seriously, I've seen worse before and they ended up being beauties.

Welcome back bro. Hope u r getting better. Lots of rest u need dude.
About ur ride, what is it exactly wrong? I can see there's some 'patches' here n there.

The famous 'under steering cover' also missing. That can be replaced with a fibre stuff easily.

It's up to ur budget and also your determination of doing-up the E30. It's fun and sometimes a lil' bit pain in the pocket.

Good luck!

Its a real do-er-upper, before u do anything, set your goals straight on what you want/hope to do with your car. Write it down somewhere and see if you can spare/dare the time, energy and money to acheive those goals.

83-84 m20b20 i see.

it all bores down to your pocket size and your interest mate... if i had the time and mulla, i will want to own every model UDM released... e30 is fun to drive... you should check some of the forumers e30 and them you will definately be "racuned"... right kenny...

Top Bottom