HERTZ speakers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
sounds a lot different compare to the 5" set up earlier. the sound stagging is on ear level which I am not so use to. David said to run in first before fine tune. overall I can now hear in much detail what Stacey Kent is singing to me. maybe you have a listen and let me know what is lack of it.

I want to listen too...come to TT ler this coming wednesday.

Ade;285177 said:
I want to listen too...come to TT ler this coming wednesday.

don't think I'll be going to this Wed's TT. most jack has too much going on over a jill.

Maybe an ICE TEA instead of the regular TT?

LCP;281658 said:
Yo 8080, how's the sound so far?

some songs like those of Stacey Kent sounded very nice but other didn't go too well on my ears.
Will have to run-in during this period and return to Golden for the fine tuning.

8080pbmw;286418 said:
some songs like those of Stacey Kent sounded very nice but other didn't go too well on my ears.
Will have to run-in during this period and return to Golden for the fine tuning.

Didnt go well, time for another upgrade then :top:

first must audition some good set up ICE like yours and LCP's first to set the benchmark for my ears.

Mine still 1/2 cooked friend, i running 3 different kind of speakers at the moment. Tweeters using Genesis audiophile, Mid using 5" macrom and sub using 12" DLS with mess up sub box.

Might be at Golden this Thursday to completed the mid installation and tuning. Hopefully after that will be spectacular !!

BlueMixWhite;286448 said:
Mine still 1/2 cooked friend, i running 3 different kind of speakers at the moment. Tweeters using Genesis audiophile, Mid using 5" macrom and sub using 12" DLS with mess up sub box.

Might be at Golden this Thursday to completed the mid installation and tuning. Hopefully after that will be spectacular !!

wow. I want my system to sound SPECTACULAR too. Genesis....must audition liao.:top:

Top Bottom