Help needed:E46 interior roof cloth cover gave way

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

YK9

Club Guest
Hi all,My E46 interior roof cloth cover gave way and no longer sticking and it is sagging now.Need help to find a good shop specializes in fixing this and your advice is much appreciated.Thank you.

YK9;620737 said:
Hi all,

My E46 interior roof cloth cover gave way and no longer sticking and it is sagging now.
Need help to find a good shop specializes in fixing this and your advice is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Me too having the same problem with u now. For the time being just use some pin to pin it, anyway u can try here : http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?15415-roof-renewal/page3 & http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...93-Tricolour-M-stitching-steering-wheel/page4
Pls come bck the result after u fix this. Thnks

YK9;620737 said:
Hi all,

My E46 interior roof cloth cover gave way and no longer sticking and it is sagging now.
Need help to find a good shop specializes in fixing this and your advice is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi bro YK9
You can check out a car interior deco and refurbishing shop at Puchong. The shop is called Carbi Deco. It is beside Tesco Puchong: the row of shop facing Tesco behind Hong Leong Bank. I went there to get my Pillars re-wrap after it was screwed up by idiots who did my tinting at Puchong also. Carbi Deco did a great job and quite reasonably priced. In fact I saw lots of premium cars there for refurbishing. Worth while checking out them for a quote. Cheers

Bros Alex5522 and ivanblur,

Thanks for responses and they are useful indeed. Have called up Carbi Deco and was told the price is around RM600 and they need 2 days to fix. Will definitely share the results later in the event I go over to get it fix.

Prinze;620957 said:
Did mine in Top Cushion Sungai Buloh 2 months back. RM 350.

Bro was your price $350 include 6pcs pillar or only the roof ?
Thanks for the info.

Prinze;621242 said:
Aex, only roof. My pillar still in good shape

Prinze,
How long did you leave your car there for them to fix?
Thanks.

Got the roof fabric fixed last Saturday at Top Cushion by Ah Kit.

Reasonable pricing of RM 420 (roof fabric + 6 pillars + labour). Took my car there at around 930 am and got it back the same day at around 415pm.
Good workmanship and am very happy with the results. Certainly a recommedation from me.

YK9;623571 said:
Got the roof fabric fixed last Saturday at Top Cushion by Ah Kit.

Reasonable pricing of RM 420 (roof fabric + 6 pillars + labour). Took my car there at around 930 am and got it back the same day at around 415pm.
Good workmanship and am very happy with the results. Certainly a recommedation from me.

TQVM for the feedbck will try to contact Ah Kit and make appointment with him before sand my car there.

Alex5522;623633 said:
TQVM for the feedbck will try to contact Ah Kit and make appointment with him before sand my car there.[/QUOTE

Gents...

Last week i checked with brother peter at damansara uptown.. he quoted RM 550 only for roof ( got sunroof ) .. i m not sure about all the pillars.

Maybe i would like to check out with Ah Kit. Can you please advice where is Ah Kit shop situated. or at least his contact number..tqvm in advance

Bro Alex..

if you can wait.. wait for me .. we go together.. maybe got discount ma. I will be back by 5th may.

Bro Shiva here's the add which was posted by ELnino previously :

his address & phone :

TOP Cushion Service
No 2, Jalan SP4/2,
Subang Perdana, Seksyen 4
40150 Kg. Subang Selangor
019-2296909 / 0193306909

Me too havent fix my roof lining, just keep in touch. Thnks

Alex5522;626112 said:
Bro Shiva here's the add which was posted by ELnino previously :

his address & phone :

TOP Cushion Service
No 2, Jalan SP4/2,
019-2296909 / 0193306909

Me too havent fix my roof lining, just keep in touch. Thnks

Bro Alex.. is Ah kit the same with TOP cushion ?

Bro Alex...

Pls PM me ur hp number> i will buzz u when i m back > coming back little early and we can jam up for TT and then check in for the roof re-furbishment . cheers

Dear YK9, RM420 is very cheap. I googled for Top Cushion and noted that they are located in kampung Subang. Correct?

Thanks very much.

ndsolo,
yes, they're located in Kampung Subang and the full address is provided by Bro Alex5522 & Elnino in earlier posts. Here you go

TOP Cushion Service
No 2, Jalan SP4/2,
019-2296909 / 0193306909

The boss' name is Ah Kit.

Hope that helps....

just replaced the roof lining at Top Cushion @ rm300/=, good workmanship but need to bear with the glue smell for a few days.

Top Bottom