Help Me Please!! Urgent!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rollx

Club Guest
Im from penang.At the moment in Kota Bharu.Suddenly my car loses power and vibrates like hell.I think a Coil is faulty here.Please some body from KB can recommend me a workshop where i can scan thru the ECU for me to fix this. I need to travel back to Penang tomorrow..Really need help from the community here...

Thanks Herbert for your help..
Called bro Dzul and he channeled to bro Yusri which is from Kelantan..
Currently in the process in finding contacts.
Wanna thank everybody here for your help.
Really clueless here to find a trust worthy BMW workshop...
Some more tomorrrow gotta go back penang already..

Rollx,

I am sure bro Yusri should be able to find a workshop to rectify the problem. Most likely one or two of the ignition coils could be the cause. Anyway I am glad that we could lend a helping hand to a bro in distress for it could happen to anyone of us. Have a safe journey back to Penang.

bro rolx, when i was in kota baru , 2006-2008 , i used to send to this guy , Hanis Auto service ( used to work with bmw and merc before )Lot 558 Syeksen 49 Jalan Dato Lundang 15200 KB.Hp 0129585696. just mention my beemer e46 black manual stick , and he should remember as its the only one back then.parts and service are reasonable..

dude ..you should consider signing up being an official member here .... a + point and not only come here to ask for help when it's needed ..

my 2 cento

ICEMAN 13;697002 said:
dude ..you should consider signing up being an official member here .... a + point and not only come here to ask for help when it's needed ..

my 2 cento

he is joining bro, as an OM soon ... :4::top:...

Top Bottom