help me buy a 525i msports

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

battlecry

Club Guest
hi all senior bimers pls helpi need to buy a 525i msports 2005 , 2006, 20071) recond japan specs. 2006 magnesium engine one month warranty RM 283,0002)auto bavaria test drive vehicle one year warranty RM 345.0003)bmw premium selection vehicle. one year warranty about RM 365.000my dad is confused as he and myself we know nothing about the bmw vehicles we are afraid that we are about to buy problems which we are not familiar with. please some kind soul help advise us from all hidden traps.I have noticed that there more recon cars on the road than the ones bought from authorized dealers.This would be my first car and i love bmw's as they are a symbol of class and durability. Thank you for taking sometime to read and advise me bye . Have a nice day.:13::43:

Wah...you sure are one lucky chap battlecry. Your first car purchase and it's a 525i M-Sport some more with $$$ backing from daddy!
Well, here is my advice. Go for the pre reg with full warranty. You maybe paying a little more but you've peace of mind.
Happy shopping.

e60

battlecry;404214 said:
hi all senior bimers pls help

i need to buy a 525i msports 2005 , 2006, 2007
1) recond japan specs. 2006 magnesium engine one month warranty RM 283,000
2)auto bavaria test drive vehicle one year warranty RM 345.000
3)bmw premium selection vehicle. one year warranty about RM 365.000

my dad is confused as he and myself we know nothing about the bmw vehicles we are afraid that we are about to buy problems which we are not familiar with. please some kind soul help advise us from all hidden traps.
I have noticed that there more recon cars on the road than the ones bought from authorized dealers.
This would be my first car and i love bmw's as they are a symbol of class and durability.
Thank you for taking sometime to read and advise me bye . Have a nice day.:13::43:

Hi,

I have a friend selling his e60 cause he's leaving for abroad. Its a 530 with 30,000 km mileage only. Full service records fr Auto Bavaria. Tip top condition. Year 2006.
Call me at 0178803588 if you're interested.
Thanks

Rgds,
Chew

battlecry;404214 said:

my dad is confused as he and myself we know nothing about the bmw vehicles we are afraid that we are about to buy problems which we are not familiar with. please some kind soul help advise us from all hidden traps.
I have noticed that there more recon cars on the road than the ones bought from authorized dealers.
This would be my first car and i love bmw's as they are a symbol of class and durability.
Thank you for taking sometime to read and advise me bye . Have a nice day.:13::43:

hi ...you're one lucky dude i must say. Superb car...i love it too. Well i tested a few 525 m-sports lately including demo cars frm AB and found that the local grey imports lack some of the perks offered by AB pre-owened selections . For instance the grey import models lack the HUD, alcantara leather roof lining and the extended leather package. Apart frm that theres a huge doubt lingering over the history of a grey imported model whereas the AB models come with a full service history giving you peace of mind. If my memory serves me well i remember seeing a 2008 msports from AB glenmarie on the list with a mileage of roughly 18k going for RM343,000 . Monaco blue with black interior. good luck dude!

battlecry;404214 said:

if you have so much to splurge why not wait until the new Z4 2009 is released here in june. Damn stim

hi good day to all i would like to thank all forumers for responding to my queries. i would considered looking up the vehicle at AB glenmarie.
thankyou
schnitzered
i would like to consider the 530i but my dad is not too pls.thanks anyway.

Buy recond -> know your Japan spec and UK spec differences. What can be upgraded what cannot. What can make you cry and what will make you die. Read more from the E60 forummers here.

Buy authorized BMW used or test cars got warranty but you have to deal with the higher prices, people ,service and warranty issues. But better risk than recon.

Got money, buy new and finish story--> peace of mind for you, the financing is good as well. Just do your V-kool and you are done.

Top Bottom