Help Help! Please advise =)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Tiger

Club Guest
Hi guys,Help really needed..has been searching thru all the forums i can and i stil couldn find any solution to it..therefore bumping my luck here..i have a landcruiser cygnus 2003..these days facing the problem of car fading the to the left hand side and have it checked, mechanic said that the problems lie with the tyre and have it changed all four tyres..but this problem stil persist..kinda frustrated with it..have alignment, balancing, rotation and cambering done but none of this works..would appreciate if anyone could share tis pro? also, recently the comfort of the car deteriorate so much..when i m travelling slow on uneven roads, there are plenty of rattling noise..reali hate it..the tyre man check and that the bearing needed to be changed..does all this problems really relate to the bearing? i m reali not sure..please anyone give advise regarding it..all the suspension are new also..Thanks and regards!

Since your car was Full Time 4WD i suggest u look for a good alignment workshop to solve your problem.

over inflated tires could cause vibrations as well. Sometimes you need to check how much air your tires carry. Some shops just over inflate the tires so you go back to them soon for a new tire replacement or to make some quick buck through allignment/balancing etc. I've encountered this a few times, so i always keep a tire pressure gauge handy to check them myself.

Top Bottom