Help..any sifu can tell me wut iz this??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

over

Club Guest
Usually whenever i buy something I'll RTFM (Read The F****g Manual) but in this case I bought my unreg E46... no manuallah... So I just wanna ask anyone can tell wut is this indicated by the circle and arrow. 1st pic is the aircond and 2nd pic is the tachometer... And wut iz the normal settings for ur aircond?? temp?? auto?? manual?? can anyone help....

2nd pic is your consumption meter. How many estimated liters of fuel per 100 kilometer of driving.

The aircon "auto" button allows you to get to your set temp at optimum speed. You also have a choice of "manual" of which temp coolness slowly builds up to desired setting.

aiya...something like your house air-con larr....auto is indeed for optimum speed...for cars quoted as economical function

ok...auto for temp control...that i got...than y when driving at highways(long drive) ac blower speed slow??? if day time driving...than the car will get hotlah.... even at set temp 19deg....ppl sitting behind cannot feel the ac blower..... does this means it's faulty??? temp sensor alredy change....

over bro... u may wan to check ur regulator... my air con was on n off and whn i sent to the mechanic he just change tht n it has been fine...

can i know what is the 3 right end button, with the 1) arrow going up the winscreen 2) round logo with spike 3) arrow going up the windscreen (1 & 3 looks similar)

Top Bottom