Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this picture?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Gerald 5;468423 said:
If you are stll in doubt, look at the pic of my car engine bay.. same same.

thanks for the pics. it explains all.. the white color tank in ur car..what is tat? add on urself 1 ?

chewkies;468430 said:
Hi,

All e39s tat i have seen is the same. rest assured. Mine is also the same. No adverse effects to the car. This the car u confirmed getting?
Cheers!

hey bro, thanks for the infos. hopefully this will be the one :rock:

bronx;468438 said:
thanks for the pics. it explains all.. the white color tank in ur car..what is tat? add on urself 1 ?

It is the water tank for the itm circle in red in the pic

bronx;468338 said:
what's a headlamp noozle ? Japan and local spec dun have ?

look at gerald 5's photo. yeah another small fluid reservoir for washing the headlamp

guys, the fluid reservoir for washing the headlamp is missing in this ride. any idea how much it cost to buy 1 ?

bronx;468518 said:
guys, the fluid reservoir for washing the headlamp is missing in this ride. any idea how much it cost to buy 1 ?

does your ride have the washer for the headlight? If dont have why you need the water tank?:stupid:

it's not my ride yet. lol
so conclusion is japan spec does not have the washer but UK spec does ?

bro.. before you sign along the dotted line.. have the car inspected first.

it will save you alot of money and headache in the long run..

I think the headlight washer is optional item, not the nation spec problem.

Hi, I did not see the round head where mechanic usually used it for testing using CPU or resetting when change of engine oil. Don't know what it call.

WGT523;468577 said:
Hi, I did not see the round head where mechanic usually used it for testing using CPU or resetting when change of engine oil. Don't know what it call.

what do u mean?

WGT523;468577 said:

that round head is called the 20 pin diagnostic plug.

Now this is getting interesting,first no nozzle to wash headlights(absolutely unnecessary in our country) then the reservoir missing(which should be obvious since no nozzle) and now the diagnostic plug in point also don't have ah?Bro,did you try starting the car or not? mana tau,piston pun ta dak

Top Bottom