helloo..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sobie

Club Guest
greetings to all....registered since earlier of this year but haven't introduce myself yet...i'm 25 from kajang/bangi...got my first car E60 around may this year and recently added E85 to the family (sharing both cars with my brother and depends on who gets to which first to use, but most of the time i'm with the E60) ...both still stock except for the wheels of the E60 which i changed to 18" Breyton...BMWCM forum is really great....lots of info and seems everybody is so helpful here...hope to learn more from all the sifus and long live Bimmers :rock:

thanx..here are some pics of my E60..

25102010077.jpg

25102010078.jpg

25102010076.jpg

07102010063.jpg

nice meeting u guys...cheers.. :beer:

ICEMAN 13;575943 said:
hey there ...welcome .... i see a z4 ... any pictures of that beast ??

thanx...have a few pics for that but not that clear...will post the better 1 soon..

Welcome...to the most active car forum in Malaysia! You will never find another more active car forum...you will love us, be addicted to us...be part of us... for life!!...and that's also a warning actually!!

thanx guys for the welcome...hope to have the opportunity to join u guys in the next TT or event..

aimanfendi;576409 said:
welcome bro, bring along z4 hehe...

thanx...sure will...but i prefer to drive E60 rather than Z4...for me the Z4 is not to comfortable, but thats the price we pay to get notice...hehe...i notice u're a new member too...welcome aboard..!!

Top Bottom