Hello

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zaheer

Club Guest
Hi guys i am Zaheer from durban, south africa, i belong to a forum the e30clubsa maybe some of you guys know of it,i simply love bmw's i had a e30 316i,sold that and purchased a e30 318i(M40) got tired of that and i purchased another M40 but this time to modify,so i got the car,took the engine out dropped in a e36 m42 in with a management system and the car runs like a dream i have raced a few cars ( e36 318is,ford focus 2tdi, lexus is 250, and a few more ) and i have beaten them all looking forward to being a member here will post pics of the car soonRegardsZaheer

Zaheer;507109 said:
Hi guys i am Zaheer from durban, south africa, i belong to a forum the e30clubsa maybe some of you guys know of it,i simply love bmw's i had a e30 316i,sold that and purchased a e30 318i(M40) got tired of that and i purchased another M40 but this time to modify,so i got the car,took the engine out dropped in a e36 m42 in with a management system and the car runs like a dream i have raced a few cars ( e36 318is,ford focus 2tdi, lexus is 250, and a few more ) and i have beaten them all looking forward to being a member here will post pics of the car soon

Regards
Zaheer

:top:Welcome to the forum Zaheer:top:

Top Bottom