Hello

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BimmerDan

Club Guest
A big hello to all official members and contributors of this club. I've signed up on this forum years ago and have benefited a great deal of information that are found in here. You lot are truly an amazing bunch with passion in BMW that are second to none. However, I''d like to make my presence an official one by a brief introduction of myself.My preference of BMW over other makes has a lot to do with my Dad. As far as I can remember as a child, our family have had, minis', VW and Alfa Romeos', and there were all such fun cars to be driven in .Well everything changes in 1983 the day my Dad showed up with this beautiful liver-red 525i that got my eyes glued onto..there is just something special about this car and my Dad loved getting his hands into the engine bay to clean or to do minor repair and I used to think what a fuzz that was. It was only when I first got my own BMW in 02 I started to make the connection with that so-called 'passion' my Dad have with this make. Today, I'm still living that passion and have never looked back. Probably never will.I have a E30 Evolution3 and a E39.

Welcome to the club bro :D Any pics of the sexy E30 EVO??? :love: :love: :love:

Welcome back dude.Yes.. show off yr wheels on the Showroom! and do join us as an Official Member.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome guys and being a full-on member is definitely in my to-do list ;-). As for my E30, it is currently pending a gearbox replacement and a coat of new paint. I must say the old girl is somewhat neglected (guilty as charged) and yes I will definitely bring her along to some of your TT sessions.

Top Bottom